miLksiLk

Aug 31, 2017
Idk if it's intentional, or you don't have it, but latest "New stuff" folder containing Beidou and Signora content is empty (only few 4K pngs are there). Hopefully will be updated ^^

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Idk if it's intentional, or you don't have it, but latest "New stuff" folder containing Beidou and Signora content is empty (only few 4K pngs are there). Hopefully will be updated ^^
If you've read my post within the link. You would've known I don't have it because I was only sub for just that month.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
2022 and the thread still haven't be updated yet. It will be at the time my pro subscription expire and the archive may disappeared. Then they will try to update the thread.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
2022 and the thread still haven't be updated yet. It will be at the time my pro subscription expire and the archive may disappeared. Then they will try to update the thread.
I have downloaded them, so they're safe for now. Problem is how to upload them.

Btw any chance you upload the remaining part of 2021 so we have a complete year?

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020

Btw any chance you upload the remaining part of 2021 so we have a complete year?
I was only sub for that month alone so no luck on that goal. Since you have the archive I'm gonna clear it out for another archive thread I need space for.

Reactions: rf96

mikozu

Feb 5, 2021
I was only sub for that month alone so no luck on that goal. Since you have the archive I'm gonna clear it out for another archive thread I need space for.
May I ask when you can open it again when the mega isn't going in?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Anyone have new Mercy 1:28 min long animation?

samuraisfm

Jun 11, 2020
sorry to spam the notifications, did anyone mirror the full archive that RD8K posted? my mega got nuked and now I'm starting again with my collection

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021

If I can get my hand on the collection, I can make a torrent of it and spread on two seedbox (100Mbps and 700Mbps upload), given the huge size (231 GB if I read correctly), it would be an hassle to re-upload everytime a link get down (and since RIP Nopy, it would be more sustainable).

Because the uploader has it, that why it down.
If you just remove the sharing of the folder, is there any chance to get a link in the DM so I can get all the files properly shorted and share them?

=========

In the meantime, here's a first torrent compiling the files from OP for 15GB: