rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
K3NJ1,rf96
as per description "length 4 Hrs 38 mins" is this a typo?
with the video contents from

2020-04-06: Added February-March 2020 update
2020-03-09 Added:- Bewyx Complete Archive collection (As of 2020-02-22)

I believed we are missing a lot of contents here ..
plus a lot of videos or probably all of them are re-encoded with 5mb bitrates
overall duration is 59min when merged .

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Mmmh, you're right, it's not 4h38mins. :unsure:

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
Mmmh, you're right, it's not 4h38mins. :unsure:
I believed what was removed were the untouched contents from
2020-02-18
(2019-2020 Partial Collection)
- Added Bewyx Main Collection (Images, Animations)
- (1080p and No watermark Animations)
- Daemon Girl Titfuck Gallery

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
I double check and the Mega link is down. Already use Nopy link but it would be great if OP can repost the Mega for the next person.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
RD8K hey thanks man, I was panicking that the links were dead in the OP and you came to the rescue!
(y)

Hi, is there an update to the collection? Thanks!
There is. Since I got the time my is now up to date to 2020-09-09

This one is a little disappointing since didn't update the the remaining 30 missing posts. Plus their a Mega archive I couldn't got access from their. So I missing extra variations for a few images and videos. However, I do have some gifs loop of those extra variations if you don't mind it. But once I have access to that Mega Archive, I'm hoping to replaced those gifs loops with their original video files variations. If they don't end up getting deleted by the time :/

Download the whole collection or the new stuff. It up to how much your connection can take it.
Note: It doesn't contain blender files.

Last edited:

ArxenLupanh93

Feb 17, 2020
(y)

There is. Since I got the time my Bewyx Collection is now up to date to 2020-09-09

This one is a little disappointing since didn't update the the remaining 30 missing posts. Plus their a Mega archive I couldn't got access from their. So I missing extra variations for a few images and videos. However, I do have some gifs loop of those extra variations if you don't mind it. But once I have access to that Mega Archive, I'm hoping to replaced those gifs loops with their original video files variations. If they don't end up getting deleted by the time :/

Download the whole collection or the new stuff. It up to how much your connection can take it.
Note: It doesn't contain blender files.
Tks you verry much sir.
Pls keep updates the collection or maybe post their Mega archive if you can. You are my hero.
Sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:
Reactions: dashberlin

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
I think this archive was complete, but the previous years were not.
seems the new archive is like an update from march 2020 onwards.
a lot of contents is not included from the previous pack with probably 2 or 3 clips that matched from this and the old archives

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
seems the new archive is like an update from march 2020 onwards.
a lot of contents is not included from the previous pack with probably 2 or 3 clips that matched from this and the old archives
I posted what he published on Patreon.