Deleted member 2793868

Donor
Aug 31, 2020
Hello again. Up to date collection from Bewyx. Since I got these directly from his patreon, they are not organized as nicely as the ones in OP, but they should do the trick. You can download the ones you like. Kindly report so that OP can be updated.

Last edited:

tastetested

Sep 22, 2019
Hello again. Up to date collection from Bewyx. Since I got these directly from his patreon, they are not organized as nicely as the ones in OP, but they should do the trick. You can download the ones you like. The second link will be his blender files archives, in case anyone wanted. Kindly report so that OP can be updated.

Archive: Mega

Blender Files: Mega
Legend.

dashberlin

Jan 13, 2019
Hello again. Up to date collection from Bewyx. Since I got these directly from his patreon, they are not organized as nicely as the ones in OP, but they should do the trick. You can download the ones you like. The second link will be his blender files archives, in case anyone wanted. Kindly report so that OP can be updated.

Archive: Mega

Blender Files: Mega
Now we only need to find someone with archive of FireboxStudio and ForceballFX

Reactions: RaidenZ

g01em

May 15, 2020
Hello again. Up to date collection from Bewyx. Since I got these directly from his patreon, they are not organized as nicely as the ones in OP, but they should do the trick. You can download the ones you like. Kindly report so that OP can be updated.

Mega
Thanks! Why Blender files folder disappeared?

Oilil

Jul 24, 2017
Blender Files: Mega link not work anymore, some one have backup or mirror? Please, and Happy new Year!

• Red Heart
Reactions: loinsfw and loiluxy

Deleted member 2793868

Donor
Aug 31, 2020
Blender Files: Mega link not work anymore, some one have backup or mirror? Please, and Happy new Year!
Thanks! Why Blender files folder disappeared?

Here you go, its 150 gigs and I honestly cant keep it for long. If you can make mirrors and upload it, that'd be terrific!

Axfx

Sep 8, 2019
Please can someone share the blend files and then upload to different mirrors for everyone? Thanks ^^

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
OP updated!

I think only 2020 has new content.

Reactions: ChaiLatte

Deleted member 2793868

Donor
Aug 31, 2020
can you share this file with me,i forgot to save it.
can someone have the mirror Blender files folder pls...
Please can someone share the blend files and then upload to different mirrors for everyone? Thanks ^^
+1 Yeah the last clips plz
As you wish!

Archive updated:

Blend files:

For the love of God, can someone make mirrors of the blend files already XD

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I'm not going to make mirrors for 150 GB of blend files.