GIGIEZ

Aug 5, 2020
These links are videos that are missing in your archive, with these videos, this year's collection is complete so far, if you can upload them it would be great, thanks for the videos anyway.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
the Kemono page just got updated with everything, maybe OP can be updated now

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
the Kemono page just got updated with everything, maybe OP can be updated now
I upload variation on weekend, and new video if he release smoething
Thx, but I realized there are updates on kemono too ytd, can't dl some video due to maintenance. Maybe you just need to upload the video that is released after 20 Oct. But it will be easier if 2021 archive (videos&posters) is available, but kemono still doable, just the posters is mostly in the mega archive in Patreon which we can't access, up to you to decide whether to upload or not, just dun stress urself out.

Last edited:

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
Some poster is missing from kemono. Might be kemono's import error, megapf1 do u have it or B3wyx originally does not provide it?
1634985973125.png
[Poster] Tifa Lockhart BeastFuQ 2 - .
1634987379139.png
[Poster] Barbara Healing Workout 4 -
1634993411333.png
[Poster] Mercy Nudebeach 5 -

Last edited:
Reactions: fanat7771
Jul 3, 2021
I have gone on ahead and downloaded these from kemono and have uploaded them up here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in 4K unless otherwise noted.

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I have gone on ahead and downloaded these from kemono and have uploaded them up here:

All in 4K unless otherwise noted.
I was looking for a good folder structure and labeling for content layout similar to Bewyx and you're work out well. Don't you mind if steal it lol?

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I might be a little delay to share all the content within 2021 so this thread can get updated by op. My internet was down a few days and still is. I'm unable to use my computer but I can talk to guys threw my phone. You guys have to wait a couple a days until I can reupload the folder again with everything gather orderly in one folder.

One thing I did know after sorting all these content was whoever did share their key into Kemono didn't fully share their key. Their are still posts that wasn't share on Kemono that I got content for. Posted content threw 08-13-2020 to 12-10-2020 are missing on Kemono. So whoever sharing their key their make sure you are fully sharing your key their untill it said it finished. I can understand the posts we can't get because it behind a $75 paywall. However these posts that were missing were behind the same subscription you share his recent content on Kemono.
I don't mind. Go on ahead. It's really basic honestly.
I added some extra detail into it so people know what inside the folder and what series that content was from.

Last edited: