VN Ren'Py Beyond The Game [Ch.1] [Waifuz Studio]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Graz to the dev! But Anywho, here we go:

PROS
- Render quality is amazing.
- Models are gorgeous and detailed, and we can see differences between the models (of both men and women).
- Dev added music, which actually sounds good.
- Animations are decent, and the ones in the preview images look amazing as well.
[/SPOILER]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
CONS & Constructive Criticism
- I'm almost sure English isn't the dev's native language: In some points the structure of the dialogue sound weird and makes things slightly confusing. Also, the use of 'buddy'. I'd say in an English translation, it would be more natural to use "Bro" or "Dude" (Just like in a Spanish translation, for example, it would be more natural to use "men" , "Wey" or even "Bro" as well).
- In some bits, Kayla refers to MC as 'she'. The MC refers to Angela as 'he', and when Megan is passed out on the couch, Kayla refers to her as 'Kayla'.
- I don't know if I'm being ignorant, but I'd swear Calep and Brain are meant to be Caleb and Brian. Unless Calep is the equivalent in another language, and Brain is just a nickname....or he's actually named Brain.
- In some bit the characters' lines are so short and made them sound like robots, they like emotion. There's also a line that has a question and lacks the question mark, which again, make the character sound robotic.

The VN looks good, I hope the dev sees any suggestion and constructiv criticism to improve his work, which had a very decent start.

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BeyondTheGame-CH1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
Looks nice, but the MC is too feminine, maybe make Brian be the MC and have the current character be his femboy brother. I don't like playing an MC that is cuter than some of the girls.. lol.

peace
It is made on purpose, this really seems a game by the "Vilkas group", great renders, sissy MC, a lot of dude rivals in the game to show the sissy how to fuck the babes, etc.
This will definitely have some kind of ntr/sharing stuff in the near future
ntr for the red heads please
I don't know why this guy is getting downvoted so much when what he says will probably happen anyway and if you dont see it coming you just in denial

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Since there's apparently very little content for this first release, I'll wait on downloading it, but it looks good so I'll add it to the watchlist.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I'm not usually one to complain about dialogues in games, but in this one, I got a bit confused. It has the option to switch to my native language, but that made it even harder to understand. The renderings are great, but I felt secondhand embarrassment playing this.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes