VN Ren'Py Beyond Tomorrow [Ch.1] [Dream Games]

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
Renders are great but the game is not what I expected. Compared to other games the writing is pretty good and finally a game without a milion grammar errors. The story is a bit too real when it comes to the sadness and sorrow expressed by MC and his sister.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
but on page 9 of this forum sarif asked the question, and even though the dev deleted his account you can see someone respond to his "in the future" quote on page 10 of thia forum.
Not trying to start shit, but we're on page 9 and haven't hit 10 yet.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I don't know why anyone would be against a NON-LIs sex scene. Neither Sasha, nor Olivia are romance-able by the MC, so, since they were/are in a relationship, what is the problem? Because they are lesbians? Because Olivia is the MC's sister (at least they both think so) and there is NO incest?

So, if the MC can't have them, no one else can? Sometimes I despair of this forum. People are okay with getting pleasure from hurting, humiliating, bounding, spanking someone. They are okay with cheating. They are okay with things like scat, vore and bestiality. They are ok with netorare. But, have two girls that you can't fuck anyway, have sex with each other, they react like the world is ending.

Get a grip (better use some form of lubrication if it goes for too long) and understand that that scene has NOTHING to do with the MC, but, apparently is important enough to the story that the Dev wants to show it.

If you see my sig, you know that I like incest games, that I like harem games, but I can also enjoy games where none of that happens, like this one. It's ok for you guys to not play it, it is not okay to tell the Dev what he should/shouldn't put in his game, but, go ahead... make yourself look like.... fuck it, not gonna say it...

Peace :(

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Well, that's strange, I've been following this thread since the beginning and I don't remember him saying that. But I remember well that he repeated the opposite several times, that Olivia would not be LI. Anyway, he was crystal clear in his Discord faq section about that.
EDIT: I see what you mean. This post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/beyond-tomorrow-ch-2-dream-games.161133/post-10910910
And yes, in the next post there is Dev's quote “In the future.” But this is a quote from another user's post. Why did you decide that this quote was related to the question asked in the previous post? I think it's unrelated.
It wasnt unrelated, I remember that was the response to that specific answer, because I was actively reading all the posts back then, Right when it was posted. Someone else just happened to respond to his "in the future" post with that, but I remember exactly that the question and answer are related to each other and that was is exact answer. Its just harder to show proof now since the dev left this site. But like I said maybe he changed his mind about her being a Li or maybe he is lying on discord and patreon to hide the surprise later when we find out she isnt our actual sister and is an actual romace option. Anything is possible, but I know the questiona nd answer are definitely related.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I don't know why anyone would be against a NON-LIs sex scene. Neither Sasha, nor Olivia are romance-able by the MC, so, since they were/are in a relationship, what is the problem? Because they are lesbians? Because Olivia is the MC's sister (at least they both think so) and there is NO incest?

So, if the MC can't have them, no one else can? Sometimes I despair of this forum. People are okay with getting pleasure from hurting, humiliating, bounding, spanking someone. They are okay with cheating. They are okay with things like scat, vore and bestiality. They are ok with netorare. But, have two girls that you can't fuck anyway, have sex with each other, they react like the world is ending.

Get a grip (better use some form of lubrication if it goes for too long) and understand that that scene has NOTHING to do with the MC, but, apparently is important enough to the story that the Dev wants to show it.

If you see my sig, you know that I like incest games, that I like harem games, but I can also enjoy games where none of that happens, like this one. It's ok for you guys to not play it, it is not okay to tell the Dev what he should/shouldn't put in his game, but, go ahead... make yourself look like.... fuck it, not gonna say it...

Peace :(
I just don't want to see it. I always have the skip key though, so I'm good.

• Sad
Reactions: FatGiant

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Apparently at some point I changed it. Well, shit. :ROFLMAO:
You can find the exact question on page 9 by sarif, the exact answer is gone because the dev left the site, but on page 10 soemone else bsides responded to the in the future by dream. The proof would be there defintely if the dev didnt delte his account, but believe what you believe.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You can find the exact question on page 9 by sarif, the exact answer is gone because the dev left the site, but on page 10 soemone else bsides responded to the in the future by dream. The proof would be there defintely if the dev didnt delte his account, but believe what you believe.
Umm I think you quoted the wrong person. I never said anything about believing or not believing.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
It wasnt unrelated, I remember that was the response to that specific answer, because I was actively reading all the posts back then, Right when it was posted. Someone else just happened to respond to his "in the future" post with that, but I remember exactly that the question and answer are related to each other and that was is exact answer. Its just harder to show proof now since the dev left this site. But like I said maybe he changed his mind about her being a Li or maybe he is lying on discord and patreon to hide the surprise later when we find out she isnt our actual sister and is an actual romace option. Anything is possible, but I know the questiona nd answer are definitely related.
He's been getting a lot of crap from incest fans since day one. It was because of his decision not to make Olivia a LI. When he mentioned that there would be a sex scene with Olivia (who is not a LI), the flow of crap doubled due to the anti-NTR folks. This quote on page 9 you mentioned doesn't relate to question "will be Olivia a LI?".

But whatever tickles your pickle, bro:) I won't argue about this anymore. But I wouldn't put my hopes on Olivia ever becoming an LI. :p

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
He's been getting a lot of crap from incest fans since day one. It was because of his decision not to make Olivia a LI. When he mentioned that there would be a sex scene with Olivia (who is not a LI), the flow of crap doubled due to the anti-NTR folks. This quote on page 9 you mentioned doesn't relate to question "will be Olivia a LI?".

But whatever tickles your pickle, bro:) I won't argue about this anymore. But I wouldn't put my hopes on Olivia ever becoming an LI. :p
Bro... This is going to sound unbelievable but it's true (you can find it in the public chat on his server) Dream got a few offers that someone will pay him €3,200 (he needs it to upgrade his PC) if he makes Olivia as LI. The same offers were coming because of Lily and his answer was NO. If so much money didn't change his opinion, a comment in this thread never will :KEK:

Reactions: yossa999

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Well, I'm anti-NTR, but I don't jump people's shit like most of the crowd does. It's two girls, I can skip through it.

Reactions: yossa999

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Thanks Kassandara . That was especially good to read. Thanks Dream.

I also want to thank the "Facepalm" brigade, my reaction count is quite pleased. Me? Well, I love to respond to well written arguments. I have a lot of fun responding to badly written ones. But nothing makes me laugh more or harder than when someone has no argument and decides to react only with a "facepalm". All I can say is: Right Back at you buddy, right back at ya.... LOL

Peace :D

Hollibolli

Mar 2, 2023
Bro... This is going to sound unbelievable but it's true (you can find it in the public chat on his server) Dream got a few offers that someone will pay him €3,200 (he needs it to upgrade his PC) if he makes Olivia as LI. The same offers were coming because of Lily and his answer was NO. If so much money didn't change his opinion, a comment in this thread never will :KEK:
How desperate some people are. I feel with the dev here. The game is good and if there is more progress and he doesn't change his stance, i will buy the game. Man how i despise the incest folks by now.
I have nothing against it if it is the premise of the game, but it is ok and even better, if it isn't.
So many games out there to fullfill your, and i say it now, wierd kink, but no, you people have to go in every game thread and demand that you can fuck your mom, sis, aunt, dad and dog. Do you incest folks actually realise, how degenerated and unlikable you come across?

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Well, I'm anti-NTR, but I don't jump people's shit like most of the crowd does. It's two girls, I can skip through it.
Man, we all have our preferences and they are different, it's perfectly normal. I've never had a problem with content I don't like. If it can be skipped, I'll skip it. If it's mandatory, I shrug and delete the game. But stalking a dev for making a game you don't like, or even threatening them like in the post Kassandara shared, is beyond my comprehension.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
How desperate some people are. I feel with the dev here. The game is good and if there is more progress and he doesn't change his stance, i will buy the game. Man how i despise the incest folks by now.
I have nothing against it if it is the premise of the game, but it is ok and even better, if it isn't.
So many games out there to fullfill your, and i say it now, wierd kink, but no, you people have to go in every game thread and demand that you can fuck your mom, sis, aunt, dad and dog. Do you incest folks actually realise, how degenerated and unlikable you come across?
I like incest games. But as with NTR, I don't talk shit or push the dev to change their games. If a game isn't to my liking for whatever the reason, I just walk away. I don't see the point of starting shit over my preferences.

Man, we all have our preferences and they are different, it's perfectly normal. I've never had a problem with content I don't like. If it can be skipped, I'll skip it. If it's mandatory, I shrug and delete the game. But stalking a dev for making a game you don't like, or even threatening them like in the post Kassandara shared, is beyond my comprehension.
I'm 100% with you on that. I don't see any reason in that.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes