VN Ren'Py Beyond Tomorrow [Ch.1] [Dream Games]

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Futa, trans, gay, NTR: I understand that there are players out there who like this content. Unfortunately, I've never been a fan of that, and anything that comes up in the future in the game with these tags will probably be treated the same as "funny scene with Martin". It's not my intention to offend anyone (because I made a joke about it); I'm certainly not judging anyone, but it's not something I want to do. I would really like it if we could avoid tags like that because it's really not something this game should contain. It's something that I personally don't have much understanding of, but at the same time, it might have satisfied someone, so I don't see it as a mistake.
Since you are the dev, you should Open a new Ticket to request developer tag, and if you want ownership of the thread, that way you can write the planned tags in "Genre Spoiler" and some note regarding certain content in "Dev Notes", for example what you explained in this comment. (As for the general tags that appear above, these are put when there is a scene of X content, it doesn't matter if the mc participates, if there is a scene the thread get the tag)

Good luck.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Futa, trans, gay, NTR: I understand that there are players out there who like this content. Unfortunately, I've never been a fan of that, and anything that comes up in the future in the game with these tags will probably be treated the same as "funny scene with Martin". It's not my intention to offend anyone (because I made a joke about it); I'm certainly not judging anyone, but it's not something I want to do. I would really like it if we could avoid tags like that because it's really not something this game should contain. It's something that I personally don't have much understanding of, but at the same time, it might have satisfied someone, so I don't see it as a mistake.
Thanks very much for your detailed reply. Also, great work for a first release.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Dev
You should try and brighten the pictures because some of the pictures are really hard to see ;)

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Dev, your game was made well.

Renders, dialogue, music. I'd say, it's a nice prologue release (named Chapter 1).

Players don't read my spoiler unless you've played the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck with your game.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
20 years old. 'still just a boy'....uh huh. Can get drafted and sent to die somewhere, have a drink before voting for whoever the pos is on offer, get married, sign legally binding contracts without parental approval.....just a boy. *rolls eyes*

TazzDingo

Nov 9, 2018
I honestly wish this forum had a way to rate the some of the tags for appearance or focus in the game, i.e. 3: very present/required, 2: some of it/optional 1: barely any/skippable. It makes sense that a tag is added when the content is in the game, even if it's just one frame, but it's really dumb if people are actually looking for exactly that tag and content and then end up wasting their time.

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
20 years old. 'still just a boy'....uh huh. Can get drafted and sent to die somewhere, have a drink before voting for whoever the pos is on offer, get married, sign legally binding contracts without parental approval.....just a boy. *rolls eyes*
While I agree it sounds kinda odd, have you met a 20 year old? :ROFLMAO: I've met very few people under 30 who I would consider an "adult", let alone at 20. And, I'm not just talking about just the current generation either, this has been my experience since I was that age around 30 years ago.

corsica26a

Sep 23, 2019
Personally I loved chapter 1 I find it a little short for my taste, the story is quite gripping so far and the music is well chosen at the right time. I look forward to the next update ..... I like when a game has a good story with a good plot where you can have a lot of emotions. Thanks ^^

corsica26a

Sep 23, 2019
Personally I loved chapter 1 I find it a little short for my taste, the story is quite gripping so far and the music is well chosen at the right time. I look forward to the next update ..... I like when a game has a good story with a good plot where you can have a lot of emotions. Thanks

Reactions: Ghosty99

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Very good start.
The renders are of very good quality.
The music is well chosen and not the stuff you hear everywhere else.
But the real winner is the story. It is top notch and well told, very emotional (the music helps here).

I would rate the first release 5/5, because I really have nothing to complain. But keep in mind this is no fuckfest, but a VN first (at least until now).

The only (small) thing that bothered me, was Martin and the receptionst in the hospital saying "say hello to mom". I am no native english speaker, but shouldn't it be "say hello to YOUR mom", for me it sounds like she is everyones mother.^^

But that is a critique that doesn't tarnish the overall excellent experience at all.

Keep up the good work, dev. :)

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
Very solid start, wasn't expect to get hit in the feels this early in the day. The renders are amazing, the story at this point has me interested and hope you can match and improve the story as you release more chapters. Speaking of chapters I normally like longer ones but it wasn't short by any means, just my personal preference with games using "chapters", will these roughly be the same amount of content per update? The only negative, and this may have been just a "me" thing, but on the flashbacks a click would sometimes skip a scene and the rollback also seemed to go back more than one scene, other than that really great release and I look forward to seeing more, best of luck dev.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes