VN Ren'Py Beyond Tomorrow [Ch.1] [Dream Games]

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
Fantastic cinematic, but it is extremely absurd to spend time and resources in this type of stuff when you have barely put out any content yet, when you haven't established yourself as a well-supported dev, and when you haven't released anything in 8 months approx.
I hated it when Dream Games was pushed to leave this site; I had exchanged a few messages with him/her and they seemed like a really nice person. But it is what it is: no-one is attracted to these games by this type of cinematics; all starting devs should use their time to build a larger fanbase by providing more frequent updates with an interesting story and lots of scenes.
he can put this game on l ew d corner
fap95 become more and more prude

Feb 25, 2022
A little info about Chapter 1 - a few changes

Hey everyone. So...

The guys are almost done with testing. I fixed a bunch of typos and visual bugs. I was pretty naive to think I sent them a 100% perfect version and they wouldn't report anything back :D Oh well, no big deal. I feel better knowing no random errors will pop up

Anyway, I made some changes. Or rather, I was forced to make them...

Final cinematic:

I ended up removing it from the game, and I had exactly two reasons for that.

First reason: I don’t have any music. This isn’t such a big problem. I have a list of producers who’d be willing to do something, but I was working with just one track the whole time, and if it falls through, well, that’s not good.

Second reason: I couldn’t render the last 3 shots and kept running out of VRAM. Since we're just a few days away from release and I really don’t want any delays, I let it go. I replaced the cinematic with images, and even though it bums me out, it's fine.

You can find some images below

A little motivation to end on:

Chapter 2 has nearly 3,000 renders. None of it is rendered yet, of course. I haven’t had the time, and there's no way I'm diving into that much content with my poor RTX 3060. We’d be waiting for like 2 years, haha.

However... I hope the hard work I put into the rework will help increase support a bit, which will make it possible to bring these big updates to life. We're not too far off from it, really. I'm hopeful, we'll see

Patreon post image.png Patreon post image-2.png Patreon post image-3.png
Patreon post image-4.png

Stay safe out there, and thanks for your support. Welcome to the new patrons, greetings to the old ones, and I hope you'll enjoy what's coming ♥

//Dream

Feb 25, 2022
MAY 31 - 12AM CEST
s426.png

The day has come, and I can finally show what I've been working on these past few months. BT Chapter 1 [reworked] will be released on May 31 at 12am CEST (Central European Summer Time)

Last edited:

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Chapter 1 release - Download links

1717077380704.png

WINDOWS:
  • | |
LINUX:
  • | |
MAC:
  • | |

If you have any questions, suggestions, or want to report a bug - join my

//Dream

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
It’s beautiful, no doubt about it!
But my question is, why not concentrate and finish at least one game (the old one) rather than working on several at once and creating new ones?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
no incest or pregnancy planned, so MC even having a sister seems unnecessary. I would say the same with the mom, but she seems kinda necessary for the plot (and probably not in the mood to fuck if she's sick anyway).
I don't agree having a sister does not mean she needs to be fuckable. Currently I do think the sister story is necessary because it shows the reason why she is depressed and what not. ( tho the sex scene probably is unnecessary) Unless my memory is bad I believe the game is trying to portray a wholesome image with her and her brother but also has to take care of her and help / watch over her just like with the mother. So showing the reason why the sister is depressed feels kind of important to me. Now I do think eventually she will be unnecessary to the plot if there is alot of focus on her , just not at this stage. This is assuming things don't change alot in the plot in the rework I only played the last version of the game.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes