Unity Completed Bicycle Confinement Laboratory - Denunciation of Sin and Proof of Love - [v1.0] [dark.ryona.x15]

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
The only problem I have with this is that a puppy is at stake. Everything else is fine (the bike premise is weird, but okay) to great (small boob female character).

Reactions: Skyzenski

Kurt Kobain

Nov 27, 2017
To be honest the tags need a rework, we need more tags and stricter rules to use them correctly.
This game is tagged with graphic violence but imo that is too vague since graphic violence can mean "Enemy gets killed" or "Guro and snuff" I feel like just adding the Ryona/abuse tag would help

Reactions: Novicek

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
I tried to give the game a try, but honestly the puppy thing just bums me out too much to enjoy it.
Also sry for derailing the thread by saying that I dislike the subject matter of a puppy being killed for shits and giggles :')

ATorres69

Apr 5, 2022
Why is it that every time I see a game with nice art and a cute girl, it includes violence and fucked up shit happening to her. Who's into this shit. Why isn't there more demand for... not treating humans like scum...

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
ah... dark ryona x15 games, such a good dev.

if u have more, can u upload all of it? ofc from the same dev
Introduce me to your dealer, because I want whatever crack you're smoking.
My expectations were already on the floor, and somehow this "dev" manages to defy all odds and burrow underneath.

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes