Unity Completed Bicycle Confinement Laboratory - Denunciation of Sin and Proof of Love - [v1.0] [dark.ryona.x15]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
i finally tried it and came to the conclusion it was not for me, like i thought, but i had to figure out the screenshots, my curiosity over wtf was going on, out weighed my 0 interest :p

Tucker64

Apr 8, 2024
The idea is neat, but I was surprised at the lack of depth. I thought you were going to see her degrade in real time, changing expressions, behavior, and responses to stimuli, eventually ending up delusional or some other variation of extreme response. Shame. Could've been a lot more than it is.

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
How do I access the third option (the top one) after her stamina runs out? I mean, the translation is trash and all the endings are basically texts on a blank screen, but it bugs me that there's still one option I'm not able to access. I've been trying min/maxing all the gauges with no luck.

I have got both the End A where both the girl and the dog lives and the experiment just continues indefinitely, and End B where the girl dies (presumably from the excessive electric shocks) but the dog lives and the MC thinking about getting another girl to continue the experiment, however the third option that I haven't been able to activate leads me to think there's still more endings.

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes