givu

Jan 17, 2018
I wish ican play it cashed a lot and most browsers won't show the videos
I really have no idea why it doesn't work. I tested on multiple browsers under Windows, as well as Linux. I think the issue is ith iOS systems not liking the webms. I already crawled the internet for solutions, with no success tho... If anyone has an idea how to get a workaround please let me know.

SpecialKat

May 5, 2020
I really have no idea why it doesn't work. I tested on multiple browsers under Windows, as well as Linux. I think the issue is ith iOS systems not liking the webms. I already crawled the internet for solutions, with no success tho... If anyone has an idea how to get a workaround please let me know.
Did you encode your WEBM with VP9?
Guess what doesn't work on iPad OS ...

Apple tends to do things on it's own ...

Last edited:

SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
any news about update?

activeslap

Oct 27, 2020
Why is there an image with racist terminology in the game files?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not used in the game but is still located in the files. Not sure if this is intentional or not but it should definitely be removed.

givu

Jan 17, 2018
On iPad no browser edge or Firefox or Aloha no show on Xbox edge it will show then crashes quick
The issue is with apple. They don't support the codec I used for most of the files in the game. I hope I can get that fixed in the future tho

negisensei1

Jul 13, 2017
on the blog he commented this:

"What's been going on?!

Sooo, long time no hear.
The past weeks haven't been easy, not gonna lie. It was a nice mixture of seasonal depression, Corona-Burnout and, to top it all of, a sweet cancer case in my close family.
I've been trying to sit down several times and continue the development, but while I've managed to keep working on BBP it was so fucking slow, that it was depressing in itself.
I've spent this weekend reviewing some of the new stuff I've put together and... I don't know, I don't really like it. So I'll have to touch and rework most of that again. Also, I think I've made a mistake by introducing a new "mechanic" while I actually should focus on fleshing out some of the stuff that already has been introduced. So I'm eyeballing and "Bandaid-Update" atm that would give more scenes to "Giving Lessons" etc. As well as the "Impreg"- and "Cuckolding"-Stuff for Mrs. Rogers.
To wrap it up, I didn't give up or anything and I do feel the passion for the project coming back. It was just really hard to focus on development. I also have amassed quite a bit of "footage" for the future stuff, which should hopefully speed things up a fair bit. Right now it's just about evaluating what course would be most effective for the development.
Cheers!""

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
on the blog he commented this:

"What's been going on?!

Sooo, long time no hear.
The past weeks haven't been easy, not gonna lie. It was a nice mixture of seasonal depression, Corona-Burnout and, to top it all of, a sweet cancer case in my close family.
I've been trying to sit down several times and continue the development, but while I've managed to keep working on BBP it was so fucking slow, that it was depressing in itself.
I've spent this weekend reviewing some of the new stuff I've put together and... I don't know, I don't really like it. So I'll have to touch and rework most of that again. Also, I think I've made a mistake by introducing a new "mechanic" while I actually should focus on fleshing out some of the stuff that already has been introduced. So I'm eyeballing and "Bandaid-Update" atm that would give more scenes to "Giving Lessons" etc. As well as the "Impreg"- and "Cuckolding"-Stuff for Mrs. Rogers.
To wrap it up, I didn't give up or anything and I do feel the passion for the project coming back. It was just really hard to focus on development. I also have amassed quite a bit of "footage" for the future stuff, which should hopefully speed things up a fair bit. Right now it's just about evaluating what course would be most effective for the development.
Cheers!""
So i assume once we get mrs. rogers impregnated. There will be 'no' interesting stuff anymore? but will the dev force us to impreg mrs. rogers?

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes