• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Big Balls Problem [v0.7] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 250Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Why in the reborn don't have the stuff before 0.4? Since the 0.4 is tagged as "old version" and not something like "chapter 1" look like this reborn is a remake, but if you are starting on the new version, you kind get lost in the story and have no idea what is happening.

Reactions: Letstryitout

Lycancito

Sep 11, 2021
The main story makes no sense. I just followed that path, without touching the "action" options and in the restaurant she says we already had sex. What? At what point did it happen?
With that in mind, those "action" options are meaningless, since you can have sex with her from the beginning and she is reluctant in the main story. What? That makes no sense.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Why in the reborn don't have the stuff before 0.4? Since the 0.4 is tagged as "old version" and not something like "chapter 1" look like this reborn is a remake, but if you are starting on the new version, you kind get lost in the story and have no idea what is happening.
yeah i kinda had the same feeling, the old version seems like a chapter one, but without being a chapter one, like a non canon backstory, to this moment i don't know if the new version is a remake or a sequel

Reactions: AlexTorch
3.00 star(s) 10 Votes