Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Big Balls Problem [v0.7] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 250Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Why in the reborn don't have the stuff before 0.4? Since the 0.4 is tagged as "old version" and not something like "chapter 1" look like this reborn is a remake, but if you are starting on the new version, you kind get lost in the story and have no idea what is happening.

Reactions: Letstryitout

Lycancito

Sep 11, 2021
The main story makes no sense. I just followed that path, without touching the "action" options and in the restaurant she says we already had sex. What? At what point did it happen?
With that in mind, those "action" options are meaningless, since you can have sex with her from the beginning and she is reluctant in the main story. What? That makes no sense.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Why in the reborn don't have the stuff before 0.4? Since the 0.4 is tagged as "old version" and not something like "chapter 1" look like this reborn is a remake, but if you are starting on the new version, you kind get lost in the story and have no idea what is happening.
yeah i kinda had the same feeling, the old version seems like a chapter one, but without being a chapter one, like a non canon backstory, to this moment i don't know if the new version is a remake or a sequel

Reactions: AlexTorch

Tony6980085

Mar 8, 2023
Anyone can tell me the options to put in relations? if its got no options anyone knows if putting something change anything or its a custom thing?

Edit:btw i would like to know if in both versions it got any change or not.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
i know this is your game and all that, but correct me if i'm wrong, shouldnt having big balls even as a problem give you that much more sperm packed in there = more bang for your buck = more chance of pregnancies?

$AREZ

Big Baller
Game Developer
May 8, 2020
i know this is your game and all that, but correct me if i'm wrong, shouldnt having big balls even as a problem give you that much more sperm packed in there = more bang for your buck = more chance of pregnancies?
The pregnancy is planned for my next project I'm working on

Reactions: Punto

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Big Balls Problem [v0.8] [SARIZ] - Compressed

Win/Linux [266 MB]
- - - -

Mac [261 MB]
- - - -

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
screenshot0001.png

screenshot0002.png

screenshot0003.png

All the stupid ass blowjob, handjob, titwank, etc. scenes in this game and you couldn't make this analingus? Or at least cunnilingus? Fuck off. So tired of hentai devs wasting women like this.

• Haha
Reactions: Czet and coazy83

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BigBallsProblem-0.8
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes