maremaremare

Aug 6, 2020
i was a fan of this game before this rework happened, but now i will probably never play this game again
models ruined

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Killing andrew... oh man that tasted good, and Liza is a lot hotter good call dev, all the girls being "chubby" is a way to go:) i want to see how this spell mechanic gonna work, prob the amount we can store will go up, if not it'll be ass having to go buy every time before going to the scene

Last edited:
Reactions: possibilities4774

qwe123456rty

Nov 2, 2020
Every single animated scene has camera shake. It's as if while recording they have the camera's POV locked onto a body part instead of free floating.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
you might want to redowload your game bud, out of curiosity i spend 2 min to dowload this and apply the code and it most defenetly WORKS, so i don't know what is broken on your end but that code works.
there is no such thing as a different code so something goes wrong on your end, no clue if you have the wrong version or if some file got corupted somewhere or not, the point is there is no such thing as "this code does not work for me THEREFORE the code is wrong"

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Big Balls Problem [v0.55 Xmas] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 125Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Looks good but not too confident in its future if its already on the "reborn/remake/revamp" train. Then theres another game on the OP so is it 2 games being worked on or what? Why is there 2 threads with neither of them tagged [abandoned]?

Tony6980085

Mar 8, 2023
Hey i would like to give an idea if someone didn't already give this one, You could think about adding an vivy%serana love route and maybe even expanding the ntr route with andrew fucking those two as well, Btw the game is good keep the good work!!

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes