MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Wait I need some clarity and it's a pain in the asd trying to filter through all the comments that may or may not longer be relevant.

Okay so some say NTR is avoidable whole others say it isn't, from what I can tell the 0.4 ntr is unavoidable or it used to be unavoidable but now the dev figured out renpy and went back to make it optional?

But the real question is do we need to play the 0.4 before the other versions of is the other version a remaster of 0.4, meaning I can skip the 0.4 because it's included with the other download options?

I feel like after so much confusion the dev needs to edit the main forums post and update some information so some of us don't have to ask so many questions and rely on the community for clarification

Tommy7358

Jul 25, 2022
Wait I need some clarity and it's a pain in the asd trying to filter through all the comments that may or may not longer be relevant.

Okay so some say NTR is avoidable whole others say it isn't, from what I can tell the 0.4 ntr is unavoidable or it used to be unavoidable but now the dev figured out renpy and went back to make it optional?

But the real question is do we need to play the 0.4 before the other versions of is the other version a remaster of 0.4, meaning I can skip the 0.4 because it's included with the other download options?

I feel like after so much confusion the dev needs to edit the main forums post and update some information so some of us don't have to ask so many questions and rely on the community for clarification
So I'll try to summarise what I gathered from all the NTR questions and fragmented author comments. Version 0.4 is basically Part 1 while version 0.5 and onwards is the sequel/Part 2.

Part 1 had unavoidable NTR while Part 2 has optional NTR. The author said he will remake Part 1 with optional NTR in the future which has happened now. The reason why he didn't make NTR optional in Part 1 in the first place was because he wasn't familiar with Ren'Py. So that's the gist of it if I'm not wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD6999

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Netorare ? And protagonist is supposedly marked by Slannesh , Azazel would look at you bored and disappointed, only Slannesh might dominate me not a random mortal not even a champion of chaos so inspired by Warhammer fantasy my ass . Another worthless submissive cuck fantasy
Slaanesh is called the prince of pleasure. Everyone fucks everyone, it's kinda his thing. Massive orgies in the name of Slaanesh are quite popular.

The fact you're trying to push monogamy onto the god who expects his followers to fuck everyone and everything is hilarious.

jcmp32

Aug 27, 2021
Big Balls Problem [v0.5] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 151Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Updated?

Jul 4, 2017
Slaanesh is called the prince of pleasure. Everyone fucks everyone, it's kinda his thing. Massive orgies in the name of Slaanesh are quite popular.

The fact you're trying to push monogamy onto the god who expects his followers to fuck everyone and everything is hilarious.
Who said anything about monogamy? swinging okay , orgies okay , Netorare is not any of that is being a bottom an letting others have all the fun because you get turned on by the humiliation of it what does that have in common with being Marked by the prince of excess , you get the favor of the god of excess because you are a pathetic bottom ? Wtf

Last edited:

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
So I'll try to summarise what I gathered from all the NTR questions and fragmented author comments. Version 0.4 is basically Part 1 while version 0.5 and onwards is the sequel/Part 2.

Part 1 has unavoidable NTR while Part 2 has optional NTR. The author said he will remake Part 1 with optional NTR in the future which hasn't happened yet. The reason why he didn't make NTR optional in Part 1 in the first place was because he wasn't familiar with Ren'Py. So that's the gist of it if I'm not wrong.
Ahh okay thank you very much, I'll likely avoid this game for awhile until I am aware the NTR in part one is optional, I couldn't find a clear answer if part one's NTR was made optional or not yet.

Again thank you very much for your help mate, really appreciate it.

$AREZ

Big Baller
Game Developer
May 8, 2020
Ahh okay thank you very much, I'll likely avoid this game for awhile until I am aware the NTR in part one is optional, I couldn't find a clear answer if part one's NTR was made optional or not yet.

Again thank you very much for your help mate, really appreciate it.
Read the latest changelog. I made it clear that ntr is now avoidable in both parts

Levant

Apr 27, 2017
Just played both 0.4 and 0.5:cool:
no NTR:love:
this game is now a SAVESPACE:ROFLMAO:
:geek:(there is still ntr options):mad:Shut up no one wand to hear that

phenon08

Aug 26, 2018
instead of limiting spell store to one why not remove the cap and give an option to use it when the scene starts? and make it so you can use only one spell.

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes