BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
So playing V4, when it asks you what the relationship with the milf in, you can't put Mom, it blocks you and says you can't do that. Why is that dev? There's incest tag on the game. Anyways putting 'mother' fixes that. Also keep the NTR :)

Honnepon

Sep 28, 2017
The second preview picture, the deepthroat gif, is really great. Is there a lot of that in the game right now?

thingendless

Jul 2, 2022
Also curious. Is 0.5 like a new game? Should I install 0.4 first to see all the content if I haven't already?

Last edited:

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I don't know why the dev changed the girl into a fatty. She was just perfectly curvy. An instant hard on.
Also, the story was better. Now it's a lame sandbox mode with nonsensical isolated scenes and barely story.
The new girl is hot, but has barely a story. She should be his sister not just a random girl. I guess the dev is just not very good writing plots and just throws scenes.
The earlier game was better, the mom was much better.
The dev just downgraded the game.

Reactions: Erasedc39

damias

Sep 13, 2020
i started the ''rework'' but it says everything already started...am i missing the start or ...?

bonpa9t

Sep 26, 2023
me just installed 0.5 reborn , play the story mode . after clickin story 3 times meet the villain there an options 1.spare him(ntr) 2. kill no (ntr) after i choose then no content anymore ?
it said wait for the update..

weird..

Aug 14, 2022
I thought this game was basically dead cause the dev busy with a bunch of other stuff. But,gotta be real here not trying to be too harsh but this new update is kinda meh from various angles. I already saw People here asking if you gotta play the older version, and yeah you do, but don't expect it to be all story-focused you know? Most games would at least give you the lowdown on the past but here it's like straight-up jumping from the last one to this. Not sure why, maybe cause they switched to a sandbox engine?

The story wasn't anything special before, but now? It's even more confusing, man.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Totally get what the dev was going for, trying to make it a bit safer for one side while still giving options for those into the cuck route. But then again with this shift in tone why not make it avoidable in the first place and let the player decide if they want her to get intimate after making the choice? Seems like that could have been a smoother way to handle it. But rest assured at least here you wont get cucked if ya dont want it.

Imo the game could really use a better rehash how it starts, also mentioning nothing happened with his mom. Only if you choose to go down the NTR route should it come out that she hooked up with both of them like in the previous version, or not if the player refused and it only stayed but attempts from them and she stayed 'safe'. Otherwise, it just feels kind of pointless. A clean slate could make the choices more meaningful.

Story-wise it's kind of meh. I don't mind getting into beef with other guys for the title of the greatest fuckboy, but does that automatically mean you have to be down for cuckhold stuff? It sure seems that way :rolleyes:

And let's be real, the previous NTR wasn't exactly impactful it was just kind of dumb. But at least there was some good atmosphere between MC and mom and as a player you couldn't stand the douche. Here? After you off him you're pretty much done. You grind your way to some sex scenes and that's it. Not really what I signed up for when the story is supposed has some themes like Warhammer or Skyrim.

$AREZ

Big Baller
Game Developer
May 8, 2020
Guys, let me bring some clarity to the above posts.

Unfortunately when installing a new ssd disk, I lost all data, including all files about BBP 0.4. I managed to make Lisa as similar as possible to what she was in 0.4 (I made her more juicy on purpose). As for the rest of the characters, they are new. That answers the question why I couldn't continue with 0.4 - it weighed under 3 gigs, it would have taken a long time before I would have fixed everything the way I wanted. I, roughly speaking, started with a clean slate, but with an old idea in the plot. You say Lisa used to be better because of her background, so wait about two weeks and in this version I'll make that character come alive. The 0.5 story itself has only just begun, there will be more to come.

You're right that the game has become sandbox-like - it is, because I like it that way and I think it's more convenient.

And NTR... guys I don't know what is unclear, you have chosen one of the options, if you choose NTR - you will have random events (so far I think so). If you didn't choose NTR, you won't have these events(and they won't happen in the backgroud). There is no NTR content in version 0.5, but I think it will be in the next version.

You can blame me for losing all the data, but... Yeah, the old version had some plot, but wait, this version just came out. To me the old version was too wrong in the code itself I was inexperienced back then. Starting from different bugs to not playing webm files correctly.

I wanted to improve the game.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
IMO the mom was juicy enough before. She's chubby now.
Maybe, in the next episode she can go to the gym with the MC and shed the extra lard. lol.

NTR guy

Nov 30, 2022
NTR is 100% avoidable, not "avoidable", if you want to be sure here's a spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for your data loss dev, things seem a little barebone now so you will get some hate, but i agree with some opinions that build up and corruption is missing in a game that should be about corruption, the arena is kinda boring too.. i could suggest faster battles for vanilla path or fighting and dominating demonettes, and in NTR route, bringing your girls to seduce opponents instead of battle.

I love the renders, look`s beautiful, round hips and thick thighs and fat ass, perfect ! BTW who knows what engine is that you can make such a beauty ?
Virt-a-mate, really easy to install and use scenes made by others (many premium ones you can find here in F95), you will need a strong computer thought, sorry for sending you down this rabbit hole.

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes