elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
is the production of this game going to stop since we have a remake called God of Temptation?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DTchan

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BigBallsProblem-0.5Reborn
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
I think I described it in detail in the post above. What else is unclear? In 0.5 reborn you can avoid NTR, according to your explanation of "avoid" and "skip"
Just add ' NTR avoidable after version 4' at the first page and if people keep asking just called them the N-word until they go back to their basement.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The events of the game take place a few months after version 0.4, so it's a sequel. Past history aside, in this version the NTR depends on the player's choices. If you select the NTR option during the game - you will see it. If not, you will not see NTR elements in your playthrough
I think I described it in detail in the post above. What else is unclear? In 0.5 reborn you can avoid NTR, according to your explanation of "avoid" and "skip"
Well, it's certainly not well explained, for example you say that if the player selects Ntr he will see that, but if not, the player doesn't see it, that sounds like the scene would occur but it just skips, for example if the player decides "not to see it" does that mean that another type of scene occurs?

Edit: Furthermore it certainly sounds like everything that happens up to 0.4 is not avoidable and only after 0.5 does the player have a choice.

Last edited:

$AREZ

Big Baller
Game Developer
May 8, 2020
Well, it's certainly not well explained, for example you say that if the player selects Ntr he will see that, but if not, the player doesn't see it, that sounds like the scene would occur but it just skips, for example if the player decides "not to see it" does that mean that another type of scene occurs?

Edit: Furthermore it certainly sounds like everything that happens up to 0.4 is not avoidable and only after 0.5 does the player have a choice.
NTR is avoidable. The player, roughly speaking, had no choice in version 0.4 because I did not know the renpy very well and did not know how to write it in code. Now I've kind of gotten the hang of it

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hey, good to see the game. :sneaky: Is skippable avoidable? or visa versa? :LOL:

Macgamer
I'd say more, but I don't want to be banned by the carebears.

Do you mean the members who actively look out for DEVs whose games don't deserve to be trashed by angry trolls?
I guess that makes you both Dim and Dum. :LOL:
Just the fact you know you can be banned for your bashing proves you're a troll.

Last edited:

Zenovar

Mar 18, 2023
The events of the game take place a few months after version 0.4, so it's a sequel. Past history aside, in this version the NTR depends on the player's choices. If you select the NTR option during the game - you will see it. If not, you will not see NTR elements in your playthrough
NTR is avoidable. The player, roughly speaking, had no choice in version 0.4 because I did not know the renpy very well and did not know how to write it in code. Now I've kind of gotten the hang of it
Mc is the same, only his appearance has changed
Wait, hold on. Bear with me as I've just seen this game for the first time and have tried to piece the NTR stuff together from your past comments on the thread. Am I understanding correctly?
  • Version 0.4 is the "first game" while 0.5 as it is now, is the sequel?
  • You say it was unavoidable NTR in 0.4 because you were new to Ren'Py, implying you would've wanted it to be avoidable?
  • NTR is now avoidable (NOT skippable) in the "sequel" 0.5, but you still play as the same character who was cucked in the first game?
Don't get me wrong, if you want unavoidable NTR then that is cool with me, it's your vision—there are plenty of other games to play instead. I'm just confused because it seems as if you wanted to let players choose in the first place but weren't skilled enough with Ren'Py just yet?
I'm having trouble understanding your game direction if the above is correct. Why try to appeal to people that dislike NTR by making it avoidable in the "sequel"? They would need to play the first version to know what is even going on, just like you don't jump into the sequel of a movie that relies on plot of the first one—much less in a case like this where it doesn't seem to be a true sequel, just a continuation.
"Cutting your losses" and starting a new game where it's all avoidable makes sense, but here you're still going with the same game with continued plot :unsure:

I just don't understand. Would it not be better to at least fix 0.4 so it is avoidable NTR, so the people you appeal to with the avoidable nature of 0.5 can actually play your game? Or completely commit to unavoidable NTR (although as I mentioned, it seemed like you wanted it to be an avoidable thing).

Last edited:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
... new abilities that he will grant the gods ...
Not sure if this is what the dev actually means to say. As written, the MC is giving new abilities to the gods. If the MC is receiving new abilities from the gods, the what you want is:

new abilities that the gods will grant him​

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes