$AREZ

Big Baller
Game Developer
May 8, 2020
I didn't want to write a bad review, but I checked on patreon and if you want to the extra scenes the dev is charging $10... Of course you can charge as much as you want but for a game that don't have a cohesive story plot, and not even proofread for grammar and spelling it seems a bit too much.
Let's see what the future holds for the development of this project though.
3$ to be precise

• Angry
Reactions: HM-Toro
May 28, 2017
Well I don't want to give a complete review yet cuz it's not fleshed out enough yet so it's a bit early to judge, but I'd like to at least give my cheap 2 cents.

Pros:
  • I like how the female character models look like. It's good enough for me, at the very least, since I love huge tits, although what drew me in were the heels the auntie was wearing on the cover, since it looks like a platform.

• The option to pick big cock and small cock is fun. Not to everyone's taste, of course.

• Sex scene loops being skippable at any point is efficient, giving the player the choice to end it whenever you want.

• Love that there's sound.

Cons:
  • Not enough content, which isn't an end-all be-all since the game isn't done yet, and pretty linear at the moment, which isn't an issue if sex scenes are great/plentiful.

• Dialogue/sex talk is a bit generic/simple, which I get since it's the dev's first game. Also, there isn't too big of a difference between dialogue for small dick vs big dick, besides 1 or two extra dialogue here and there.

• Could use better angling sometimes.

It's coming along, I'd say.

Reactions: mrdhrrflu and $AREZ

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Renders look nice. I wonder where they are made? They don't resemble Daz or anything else to me.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I didn't want to write a bad review, but I checked on patreon and if you want to the extra scenes the dev is charging $10... Of course you can charge as much as you want but for a game that don't have a cohesive story plot, and not even proofread for grammar and spelling it seems a bit too much.
Let's see what the future holds for the development of this project though.
I guess they will be NTR, so no interest, even if he puts them out for free.

Reactions: Sokeri and Ratamo

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
heh big balls what a name :KEK: ...download

Jogo129

Dec 29, 2017
Renders look nice. I wonder where they are made? They don't resemble Daz or anything else to me.
Not sure of that but to me it look like virt a mate model and there is a big chance that the animation are made also with it.

mugennoten

Mar 17, 2020
I saw the plan to remake this game. But I think current build is best. Character looks and body proportions are great and the story is so hot.:love:

I wish dev would just go through the game without changing the characters or the story.
I think it will be popular if dev fills the game with enough content using the wonderful resources he already has, rather than wasting his precious energy with repeated remakes. And the record of making the complete game will be his treasure.

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
Why can't you use for the first girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when trying to change relationship do you actually meet her some where in game and for that reason it doesn't allow it or it's just patched so you don't use it i was wondering?

Za_Warudo

Mar 13, 2018
Why can't I make her be the main character's mother? She is clearly created specifically to be his mother

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
$AREZ, is version 0.5 reborn a restart of the game or does it continue the story of what happened until version 0.4?

If it's a restart, is it possible to avoid NTR?

$AREZ

Big Baller
Game Developer
May 8, 2020
$AREZ, is version 0.5 reborn a restart of the game or does it continue the story of what happened until version 0.4?

If it's a restart, is it possible to avoid NTR?
The events of the game take place a few months after version 0.4, so it's a sequel. Past history aside, in this version the NTR depends on the player's choices. If you select the NTR option during the game - you will see it. If not, you will not see NTR elements in your playthrough

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The events of the game take place a few months after version 0.4, so it's a sequel. Past history aside, in this version the NTR depends on the player's choices. If you select the NTR option during the game - you will see it. If not, you will not see NTR elements in your playthrough
Is it the same MC in the sequel and in this one?

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes