BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
As I mentioned before, in v0.2, there is a small ntr scene without nudity that you can't skip. From v0.3 you can skip all ntr scenes
That's the problem: In general people in this forum understand that "skip" is that it happens but they don't see it and "avoid" is that it doesn't happen at all. So in the first reply you said that we can make that the scene doesn't happen and in this one that we can choose not to see it but it happens anyway.

$AREZ

Big Baller
Game Developer
May 8, 2020
That's the problem: In general people in this forum understand that "skip" is that it happens but they don't see it and "avoid" is that it doesn't happen at all. So in the first reply you said that we can make that the scene doesn't happen and in this one that we can choose not to see it but it happens anyway.
Yeah, my bad. it happens 100%, you can't avoid it, but you can skip it

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The story setting is well chosen and the design is interesting.
The graphics are a little rough, but understandable for a new writer.
I will always pay attention, because the girls in the game are my favorite type.
As long as don't give it up halfway, this is going to be a wonderful piece, because there's so much room for future development.
:)

Reactions: Limited20

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Not sure if anyone tried this but when you are setting a relationship, it won't let you add Mom; but you can add Mother. For all you I-patch lovers. No idea if this works for the game story text but i was trying out shit also Sister works...

Aug 27, 2019
did someone say BIG BALLS?
View attachment 2393318
Can't unsee it now :KEK:
Sadly, the young thief's DSB (deadly Sperm Backup) had long since reached the stage where he could no longer practice his profession and earn a larcenous living. Finally defeated by the scorn and derision of the citizens of Akba, he retreated to Ali Baba's treasure cave to spend his few remaining days in peace. Ironically, at the very end, his massive sack of pent up seed burst and exploded violently, covering the entire cave and it's contents in thick, sticky splooge and creating the legend of the fabulous treasure that no one would ever touch...and the magic lamp that no one would ever again want to rub.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BigBallsProblem-0.35
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

_Roxas_

Sep 1, 2017
do you guys know where are the save file in port for android i got the save in my phone but i cant find it to move it back to my pc and play the new content i dont wanna start again...

Ulfast

Aug 29, 2018
Thanks for the feedback, I accept all criticism and appreciate the praise.
First - English is not my first language, I'll try to avoid grammar issues in the future. Just use the translator or som.
About inconsistent character speech... Long story short, I just wanted to make a first impression of a Slan as a God(he is) and show appropriate behavior, but later in the story, they were to become friends. So I guess I just sped up things.
About aunt tits - I was working on them a lot and yea... I'm still dissatisfied, agreed with you.
Aunt and Slan models are good but main characters - shitty.I know. Will work on that.
Thanks again.
Use for translation. Is way better than Google.

Reactions: $AREZ
3.00 star(s) 10 Votes