Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Sanji and master Roshi should join forces, they are both horny legends and amazing characters.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Maybe I'll upset someone, but there won't be any pregnancy and gay stuff. Definitely will be incest. Probably add futa and sharing scenes, depends on patreon votes. Harem? If you mean other female characters - there will be
Hi DEV.

when you say "sharing", you mean Aunt being fucked, with other than MC ?

If that is the idea you have in your project, well, "is not my cup of tea", to be honest.

Talking about that, I didn´t like the vibe I had seeing that douchebag groping over Aunt´s body...

Therefore, would be great if you are straight to the point and let us the players, to know if there will be a chance to see other male character geting laid with MC´s aunt.

Cheers!

$AREZ

Big Baller
Game Developer
May 8, 2020
Hi DEV.

when you say "sharing", you mean Aunt being fucked, with other than MC ?

If that is the idea you have in your project, well, "is not my cup of tea", to be honest.

Talking about that, I didn´t like the vibe I had seeing that douchebag groping over Aunt´s body...

Therefore, would be great if you are straight to the point and let us the players, to know if there will be a chance to see other male character geting laid with MC´s aunt.

Cheers!
Sup Steppen. To be honest, yes I'm planning to add this to the game, but I'm going to make it completely avoidable

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ok, what you say gives a very bad feeling

Sup Steppen. To be honest, yes I'm planning to add this to the game, but I'm going to make it completely avoidable
What would have to be avoidable is the feeling that it could happen.

Harem? If you mean other female characters - there will be
What he means is if the MC can have a consenting relationship with all the LIs in the game at the same time, and of course end the game like that.

$AREZ

Big Baller
Game Developer
May 8, 2020
What he means is if the MC can have a consenting relationship with all the LIs in the game at the same time, and of course end the game like that.
It's still a long way off, but anything is possible

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Honestly, there pretty much HAS to be pregnancy stuff in this game even if its just dialog and there are no renders. Its just so perfect a fit as to be almost a requirement.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil
3.00 star(s) 10 Votes