Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
Hey, getting an error message.
I start the game, have to start a new one. I get to the first part where it's talking about the wife and then a blank screen saying about 'various memories', 'let's go back' and get the attached message. I've tried the guys full save but it won't work for me. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.

Reactions: cmcm23

Killerbee8967

Jun 10, 2020
I start the game, have to start a new one. I get to the first part where it's talking about the wife and then a blank screen saying about 'various memories', 'let's go back' and get the attached message. I've tried the guys full save but it won't work for me. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.
I think it’s the file itself. I’m getting it as well

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
try replace this file, the game should work with locale emulator

asdfgghjk

May 30, 2018
here my experiences with japanese game problem usually :

1. Using local emulator for play game
2. If the folder still use japan kanji name, change to alphabet. Like " お隣の黒人夫に抱かれて啼き悶える最愛の妻 " in to "Big black cock big butt my sweet wife" (usually with this u don't need emulator)
3. Delete some name file game so it is not too long name. like "Big black cock big butt my sweet wife final orcsoft" to "Big Black cock big swap"

I'm sure some game will work with this optional
This worked, just cutting down the folder names. Thank you!

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
damn cant wait for it. You're machine translating it then editing it correct? Are you using deepL or google translate?
Only GG but the reason it took longer because i have to translate "choice" this time and it on img and im kinda noob on pts skill

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I rectify, I already read and in all they say that I should use a local emulator or change mine to Japanese. Now I have another question... Where do I get a local emulator? or how do i change mine to japanese? I mean, I just put in Google "local emulator download", and install it? or how do I do the process? if someone is kind enough to explain me i would be too grateful

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
I rectify, I already read and in all they say that I should use a local emulator or change mine to Japanese. Now I have another question... Where do I get a local emulator? or how do i change mine to japanese? I mean, I just put in Google "local emulator download", and install it? or how do I do the process? if someone is kind enough to explain me i would be too grateful
Yes simple google local emulator Japanese, download and install it, and if you want to use it, read how to install in the thread

JinNiiSama

Feb 12, 2018
Was able to launch the game but was presented with this error which i believe is the save location path error. Try saving mid game end up giving me error as well.

Any tips ?

1604584459997.png

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes