dimtd

Jul 22, 2017
I am facing the same problem as many others. The game can't start. I have been trying with Locale Emulator with and without administrator profile, I've even set my PC region as Japan and regional format as Japanese (Japan). Is there a working solution?
Thank you

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
Well, not everybody but she is now for business ...if y know what i mean..If y don't stop will lead y more interesting paths...not spoiled much, play the game...its a nice one!
Im not interested as long as I dont know the game so just tell me does she leave you or not having sex with you anymore ?

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Where can i download a locale emulator that is safe and of course free. I just read at the installation guide that i need those after i found the app.exe is making an error.

Shinigammi

Dec 17, 2018
Im not interested as long as I dont know the game so just tell me does she leave you or not having sex with you anymore ?
If y stop, she will cheat on you at this point she stop to have sex with you and get more corruption, lie to y and have more sex with Bob, at this path have 2 ends 1 she fall in love with Bob the other she fall in love for pleasure and end at threesome BBC. The other path with y corruption Bob wife, y will have a chance to keep her to you or stop, if y keep her, she will start to be more realease fetishes like BDSM, public exposure and END at gangbang ... If y stop she still have time to time some sex with y same as y wife and end at both wifes start to cuck they husband (MC and Bob) with other man at Redlight District.

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
If y stop, she will cheat on you at this point she stop to have sex with you and get more corruption, lie to y and have more sex with Bob, at this path have 2 ends 1 she fall in love with Bob the other she fall in love for pleasure and end at threesome BBC. The other path with y corruption Bob wife, y will have a chance to keep her to you or stop, if y keep her, she will start to be more realease fetishes like BDSM, public exposure and END at gangbang ... If y stop she still have time to time some sex with y same as y wife and end at both wifes start to cuck they husband (MC and Bob) with other man at Redlight District.
so you cant keep both of them for yourself ?

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
IIRC, they (OrcSoft/Okomeman) even had this as an option in their questionnaire for 'Which title should be localized after ' (F95-Thread), also included were , and . They expressed interest in the English market, the least you should do is translate it properly, not edit a fucking MTL. That's how you get shit like .
Good example of an OrcSoft title fan-translation with actual effort put into it: Return of the Married Sailor Sluts.
Nice, a bunch of idiots ruining games. Don't give me the "doNt doWnload blabla"
okomeman (director) said that he wants to bring Orcsoft titles to english (with Fakku i think)
MTLs should not be allowed to be uploaded.

Still try to understand why you guys still visit this thread and complain it while DO NOTHING.it been 6 year and nobody make translate for this game so im, the fan that actually making something, not best but still something to help everyone can understand the story lillte bit.If you don't like MTL doNt doWnload It.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Google always your friend.
sir. that's what i have been doing for the last 15 minutes or 20 so. Which i am not good at knowing which is good or not. Well , i could take a risk just like old times but with this forum i can still find different answer. I guess i should risk it

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
sir. that's what i have been doing for the last 15 minutes or 20 so. Which i am not good at knowing which is good or not. Well , i could take a risk just like old times but with this forum i can still find different answer. I guess i should risk it
im download it from
1601558157751.png

Reactions: VolksKrieg

Shinigammi

Dec 17, 2018
so you cant keep both of them for yourself ?
Kinda yes... One side MC lost his wife and the other woman, at the other path y stay with y wife but now she are addict to cuck y, and the other y stay with Bob wife and the path is corruption of her.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
of course we will complain if the english translation of a game/vn is englrish. but it says mtl in the first place anyway so what would you eXpect tho??

capu2

May 15, 2018
Woah there guys...Let's just root for each other... it's okay to point out faults but you don't have to curse at somebody's work. Translating games takes ample time to make, maybe it be doing it with an engine reader or manually translating it from notepad++ (which I prefer because I can insert dialogue breaks if needed)

Also, translating nihongo to English is really tedious because of the immense kanji usage. If you don't know how to read it you'll probably need a tool for you to read it in Kana form or in Romanji.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes