• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

croPath

May 10, 2017
"Translator: Tgsaudoiz F95Zone
Language: Partial English (MTL)"
- Sory but ... what's the point of mentioning the author with MTL?

Anyway, as for the game - I kind of like chocolate (...)

On the other hand, I have queues of games that have real translations and are of equal or higher quality. I will check if it is not one of those games that fares better with Textractor in the original.
i think its more of whats the point of calling it a "translation" if its not edited to some level of quality. Translation requires effort and not just slapping the games text into google translate and copy pasting the result

Reactions: Orlox

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
i think its more of whats the point of calling it a "translation" if its not edited to some level of quality. Translation requires effort and not just slapping the games text into google translate and copy pasting the result
No, the translation has the right to be called because we have the English text and not the original Japanese.

... but never mind, because knowing life, we'll soon hear the text: "Translate it yourself and stop complaining." - Only that I do not complain and I state the fact, nothing less and nothing more.

Reactions: xoxo1001

Iamkho

Sep 28, 2017
Holy fuck this is one of my favorite games, I hope the translation can be finished one day

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
No, the translation has the right to be called because we have the English text and not the original Japanese.

... but never mind, because knowing life, we'll soon hear the text: "Translate it yourself and stop complaining." - Only that I do not complain and I state the fact, nothing less and nothing more.
and that response also stated the facts, nothing more and less. "you want something done right to meet your satisfactory? you gotta do it yourself."

you stating your fact that something failed to meet your satisfaction are called complaining. nothing wrong with that.

LibraRW

Dec 2, 2019
Oh, nice! Thanks, Tgsaudoiz :D I'm definitely looking forward to playing this VN once you finish the translation.

NTR FOR WIN!!! Lol :ROFLMAO:

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
So this isn't gonna sound very helpful since when I first played the game in Japanese I couldn't read it so I kinda just skipped through everything until I got what I wanted, but there's 3 basic endings to gun for, one is basically sticking with the swinging until the end, another is to try and stop the swinging (it doesn't end well for MC), and then finally one where you just completely focus on being romantic with the other guy's wife. There should be indicators when you have to make those choices and iirc the other choices just alter what sex scenes you get.

Reactions: kenjifire1

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I'm only translate diaglog/ menu buttons, choices and some pictures in game still japanese. I will try to make better translate when i have time.
So, how much is translated then? Because pretty sure if not enough, this should be in the "Translation" section of the forum.
Games section is for completed translations, MTL or not.

(also I'll tag along who said that using MTL on an ORCSOFT game is a very no)

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes