Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
I'm gonna sound like even more of an ass now.
No, I CAN'T help you, because I don't know enough Japanese to even translate or understand basic sentences.

The way you write you don't seem like your English isn't close to what it should be to write legible and good translations, coupled with the fact that you have to resort to MTL for Japanese, you should probably take a step back and work on those things first before you translate something else. It's one thing to create your own game with broken English, it's an entirely different matter to take someone's work and BUTCHER it like this.
No, just NO!

Off-topic:

Case in point for American names in VNs: BOB(BY) O'Hara! Another Bob-kun, lol!
You are right, im not English speaker, that why im asking everyone help edit grammar from this MTL. If you don't like MTL so just don't need to download it. Im translate everything with translator++, paint.net for buttons and packed everything by myself, it none-profit project so can't call it stealing other work.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
You are right, im not English speaker, that why im asking everyone help edit grammar from this MTL. If you don't like MTL so just don't need to download it. Im translate everything with translator++, paint.net for buttons and packed everything by myself, it none-profit project so can't call it stealing other work.
no offence but your not translating if your using google translate or other machine translation software. your more likely an editor or something. still thanks for making a patch or a prepatch for this VN.

Reactions: Tgsaudoiz

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
the translator is working on translating this so it's not MTL so i'm wondering when it's going to get a uncensored patch

QuietSnake2

Aug 25, 2019
I am not an expert in tech. But can anyone tell me why can't I play this game? I mean it plays then an error occurs and boom, black screen. How can I get rid of this problem?

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
For those who are curious, here's basically what happens with minimum spoilers (Be warned, I mega skimmed and just skipped a lot so take this as basics of basics):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:

You need to use Locale Emulator to run the game. Needs to be in Japanese.
and how to get these endings ?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes