Shinigammi

Dec 17, 2018
Thanks for upload, nice game! still not full translation but y can finish without many issues.

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
So this isn't gonna sound very helpful since when I first played the game in Japanese I couldn't read it so I kinda just skipped through everything until I got what I wanted, but there's 3 basic endings to gun for, one is basically sticking with the swinging until the end, another is to try and stop the swinging (it doesn't end well for MC), and then finally one where you just completely focus on being romantic with the other guy's wife. There should be indicators when you have to make those choices and iirc the other choices just alter what sex scenes you get.
What happend is you try to stop it ?

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
What happend is you try to stop it ?
MC gets NTR'd big time. We're talking guy brings friends to fuck his wife, you deal with an ominous phone call that leads to finding out what happened during that phone call via a hidden camera, etc. Best ending for MC is tbh stealing his wife. She becomes extremely receptive to the MC's sadism.

EDIT: The ending path with the most variety to the sex though is the swinger's path, where while black dude is putting a number on MC's wife, MC is basically getting the guy's wife out of her shell and making her do things she would never do before (she's extremely timid compared to the MC's wife). The ending though is kinda warped.

Shinigammi

Dec 17, 2018
So his wife goes on full pleasure with everybody ? Like swing and miss
What if you dont stop is she still desiring you ?
Well, not everybody but she is now for business ...if y know what i mean..If y don't stop will lead y more interesting paths...not spoiled much, play the game...its a nice one!

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
Did you try to run with admin and Japanese?
Hey man I do think that you need to add more information on how to play this with the recommended emulator; I can't do shit not matter what I try to do and it's just purely confusing and vague...

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
here my experiences with japanese game problem usually :

1. Using local emulator for play game
2. If the folder still use japan kanji name, change to alphabet. Like " お隣の黒人夫に抱かれて啼き悶える最愛の妻 " in to "Big black cock big butt my sweet wife" (usually with this u don't need emulator)
3. Delete some name file game so it is not too long name. like "Big black cock big butt my sweet wife final orcsoft" to "Big Black cock big swap"

I'm sure some game will work with this optional

Reactions: asdfgghjk

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
so from images, its a wife swapping thing, but the MC doesn't even get the wife he wifeswapped for. ok then

HammersFan

Jun 21, 2020
Unlocked Netorare and Swinging routes.

Both routes the MC seems to be in to it, and not actually have his wife stolen per se.

Have yet to try Netori route. Wonder if MC fucks over Bob more than Bob does to him.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes