Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Man, I like netori and even I felt a little bad for that Ludo guy during the scene at the park. Unlike the other two, the normally sweet blonde human girl just goes uncharacteristically all in on berating his shortcomings. He got a way worse confession than even the tank dude that was sleeping around.

Honestly, AI art aside this isn't a bad little game. Nothing ground breaking but there's a few neat concepts here. For what it's worth to those writing it off, I'm enjoying it more than a lot of the games with normal art. Imo, games made by the artist types that can give you decent art often fall short on stuff. Like story, stability, poor translation or game balance which usually hurts the playability more.

nikotine204

Jan 25, 2024
Here save file (Idk if it'll work, this is my first time sending save file)
No.2 is Recollection room list.
Recollection can be unlocked on the inn in the 2nd town btw if this save file doesn't work
(Just breeze through the whole tutorial and first sex scene and go back to the inn after that)
WHERE IS THE FILE LOCATION?

ArlenComi

Jul 12, 2023
i have the same problem, i picked up the second piece of bridge but didn't place it right away. i went in mara and when i returned in the sea of trees to put down the bridge something didn't let me do it... i think it's a bug but can you please check i don't want to restart all the things that i've already done
Same here

Mr Kaung

Oct 27, 2017
I think I found some bug in this game.

I was playing normal mode. At first, everything was okay. After progressing to sea of trees dungeon, there were 2 bridge pieces I had to collect and repair the bridge. I transported the first piece normally and it was okay. Then, I found the second piece; I took it with me to the bridge, during which I also mine some rock along the way. When I reached the bridge, I wasn't able to complete the bridge. And now, I am struck without able to fight Poison Lamia boss.

I also went to find other places, hoping I would found another piece to no avail.

There's also another bug at gargoyle boss quest which I found accidentally.
I ended up engaging with that boss by mistake while finding quest objectives, so I ran away from that boss. Later, I found that the boss quest was already completed without having beaten the boss yet.
I hope that the developer would review and fix those bugs.

Anyway, this is a good game with rich rpg elements and a solid story line. It would be better if there are more girls to bang though.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Where the fuck is the exploding rock bullshit in the volcano? Monsters don't seem to drop anything and the other two were kill quests, and this is the only quest I straight up can't find the item I need.

AI art is also fine to me, I came for fat titty and the elf is the biggest one in the group so that's a plus for me.

Edit: Fuck my ass the stupid mineable rocks in the volcano just blend in with the area I couldn't see the bastards.

Last edited:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I'm pretty sure that is the ultimate end for this game.

I will say though, I don't know how the childhood friend was also the one who fell the hardest. The elf and the boy? I guess the age was the biggest issue. The witch and her bozo friend who belittles her? Yeah I can see some resentment. The friendly childhood friend crushing his hopes and making fun of his dick? Where the hell did that come from?

hhtgfdvh

May 23, 2024
Can't complete any task from the guild after the first corruption scene what to do??
View attachment 3561715

Overview:
Trap the heroine and collectively take her virginity! Each time you engage in sexual activity with the heroine, she becomes more powerful. Instead of solely gaining strength through battles and leveling up, you can advance through the scenarios and increase your confidence and lewdness levels to unlock new scenes. These new scenes will be revealed as you progress through the scenarios or as you increase your trust or lewdness levels.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-21
Release Date: 2023-12-07
Original Title: 爆乳冒険者寝取りハーレムRPG~全員まとめて俺のもの~
Developer: almirageworkshop -
Translator: Emerald_Gladiator
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.03
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes