Poisonh

Jul 21, 2019
In the sea of trees I picked up the second piece of bridge, saved and quit. When I restarted I forgot what I was doing and left the area. I went back and I can't place the second bridge piece so can't cross the river and do the request.

Please HELP

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I have no issue with Minotaur quest but it might be because i'm in easy difficulty, while for Red Ogre quest after defeating it just have to talk to Fantine first, after that can submit request to complete.

Anyway for me i don't really mind the AI CGs but the game itself is decent while translation is actually really good, thank you for the upload.
Almost all of the dialog for the actual sex scenes in the teleporter seem to load slow, I just spam click a bunch and then wait for it to load and it eventually does.

As for the minotaur bug I confirmed and used the switch difficulty method. I guess the devs fixed it for 1.01 but then didn't keep the fix for future versions, maybe? I will amend my review after completion which shouldnt be long. The sex stats for the girls are still not incrementing in the Status screen though, so thats a bit frustrating. The translation being decent and that screen actually having logical names for the stats actually had me hopeful that the screen would be useful for once in a game of this type.
Alright, I did a complete clean test of the game and I'm able to fight and defeat the Minotaur, and submit the request successfully on Normal and Easy Mode. However, I have the same problem as you do in Hard Mode. I think the problem may be linked to that. Lemme see if I can bugfix that on my end.

The Sex Stats also appear to be increasing fine on my end as well, at least in Easy/Normal Mode. Try avoiding Hard Mode for now, since I'm guessing that's where you're encountering the problems.

I cant complete the 2nd dungeon (Gemini Cave) Please someone help. I cant talk to that unconscious girl
It's a boy. Are you on Hard Mode as well. It seems fine on Normal/Easy Mode, but like you, I'm getting stuck on Hard Mode talking to him as well. Again, let me investigate.

Reactions: Xenoblade666

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
In the sea of trees I picked up the second piece of bridge, saved and quit. When I restarted I forgot what I was doing and left the area. I went back and I can't place the second bridge piece so can't cross the river and do the request.
Please HELP
Errr ... You said you saved before you quit. Why don't you just reload your save?
Also, I'm a little confused - why exactly can't you place the second bridge piece?

Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
Here save file (Idk if it'll work, this is my first time sending save file)
No.2 is Recollection room list.
Recollection can be unlocked on the inn in the 2nd town btw if this save file doesn't work
(Just breeze through the whole tutorial and first sex scene and go back to the inn after that)

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Actually, does anyone have the v1.03 base game's js folder (containing the game plugins)? If so, can you send it to me via PM? I'd like to do some testing, as I think I've located the problem to be in a particular script, but I no longer have the newer version of the game to fix the issue.

It should be the www/js folder.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Actually, does anyone have the v1.03 base game's js folder (containing the game plugins)? If so, can you send it to me via PM? I'd like to do some testing, as I think I've located the problem to be in a particular script, but I no longer have the newer version of the game to fix the issue.

It should be the www/js folder.
Updated in OP and should be fixed now. I think, patch was added to 1.02.
if the problem still there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emerald_Gladiator

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Updated in OP and should be fixed now. I think, patch was added to 1.02.
if the problem still there.
Appreciate it! I'll check the v1.03 plugins to see if it fixes the issue.
There are only a handful of things I changed in the plugins (specifically, I translated the quest text), so while I don't think I broke anything myself, I think I might have been using an older version of the game either when translating or when uploading the translation patch.

You did say you fixed the issue yourself though and updated the OP, right?

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
You did say you fixed the issue yourself though and updated the OP, right?
Applied your patch to jpn v1.03. But it still needs a test for make it sure.
Cuz that bug was fixed by the dev in v1.03.
If you find out any issue in there, I'll update thread again with fixes.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
While you're technically cuckolding, realistically the elf boy has barely hit puberty, and has at best a one-sided crush on the elf girl, that orange haired guy fucks around all the time, so I don't really feel like he was actual lover material for the redhead in the first place, and the purple hair guy is the typical slow as hell to confess childhood friend trash, who would've taken another 20 years to get together with the girl, if ever.

If you can see past the rape, the protagonist is probably doing those girls a favor by giving them "true love" :')

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
While you're technically cuckolding, realistically the elf boy has barely hit puberty, and has at best a one-sided crush on the elf girl, that orange haired guy fucks around all the time, so I don't really feel like he was actual lover material for the redhead in the first place, and the purple hair guy is the typical slow as hell to confess childhood friend trash, who would've taken another 20 years to get together with the girl, if ever.

If you can see past the rape, the protagonist is probably doing those girls a favor by giving them "true love" :')
I'm not looking to get into an argument (or delve into the nuances of the controversial rabbit hole that is NTR, especially on this forum), but I am curious as to what you think "cuckolding" is, especially since you're saying it's "technically cuckolding". In most dictionaries, the definition of a cuckold is man whose wife is unfaithful or adulterous. Even in slang, or colloquially, a cuckold can refer to a man whose partner is unfaithful (ostensibly a sexual or romantic partner). Given the "cuckolds" in this game don't fit that definition (since they're either just teammates, friends, or mentors to their "partners"), I wouldn't consider them cuckolding.

Honestly, I just put "cuckold" and "NTR" in the title since it was as such in the Japanese, but based on the many, many references to both terms in their games, I'm thinking the Japanese interpretation of cuckolding/NTRing is much broader than our own. Anyway, just asking to learn and to pique my curiosity; I probably wouldn't change anything in terms of including/excluding "cuckold" or "NTR" as terms in my future translations anyway.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yamemai

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
I'm not looking to get into an argument (or delve into the nuances of the controversial rabbit hole that is NTR, especially on this forum), but I am curious as to what you think "cuckolding" is, especially since you're saying it's "technically cuckolding". In most dictionaries, the definition of a cuckold is man whose wife is unfaithful or adulterous. Even in slang, or colloquially, a cuckold can refer to a man whose partner is unfaithful (ostensibly a sexual or romantic partner). Given the "cuckolds" in this game don't fit that definition (since they're either just teammates, friends, or mentors to their "partners"), I wouldn't consider them cuckolding.

Honestly, I just put "cuckold" and "NTR" in the title since it was as such in the Japanese, but based on the many, many references to both terms in their games, I'm thinking the Japanese interpretation of cuckolding/NTRing is much broader than our own. Anyway, just asking to learn and to pique my curiosity; I probably wouldn't change anything in terms of including/excluding "cuckold" or "NTR" as terms in my future translations anyway.
Yeah, cuckold and NTR are basically buzzwords that get thrown around a lot, because they happen to be a lot of people's fetish, but I personally only really consider it actual NTR, if the cuckolded couple is in an actual relationship or married.
There's nothing to steal, if the girl is just a friend or even worse a childhood friend (worse because they had an long ass time to confess to each other).

I said "technically", because you could argue that NTR has become a generalized term that includes even potential couples, who are either too dense or cowardly to just fuck already :')

Reactions: Emerald_Gladiator

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Okay, just reporting some bug testing.

It seems like the lost adventurer gets bugged after defeating the Minotaur on any difficulty, and regardless on whether my translation patch is applied or not. However, even looking in RPGM doesn't show any glaring issues as to why it occurs, so I'm a bit confused. The Mino bug seems to be on Hard Mode only, but does seem to be solved in v1.03 without my patch, so I'll need to do more investigating/testing to see how I can fix it.

For now, I'd suggest changing the difficulty to Normal/Easy during a playthrough.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Alrighty! Did my troubleshooting and narrowed the problem down to the (rarely important) Troops data file.
Turns out the devs had the correct subjugation variable and event for the normal version of the Minotaur, but used the Red Ogre's subjugation variable and event for the powerful version of the Minotaur, while completely forgetting to include any subjugation variable/event for either version of the Red Ogre.

Basically, the powerful version of the Minotaur (the one you'd fight in Hard Mode) didn't have any variable for it, while the Red Ogre didn't have any variable at all, meaning you'd get stuck on the Minotaur in Hard Mode and you'd get stuck on the Red Ogre on any mode (well, I THINK you would - IIRC, you just need the Red Ogre's item rather than to trigger a variable by defeating him). I checked all the other boss monsters (both versions) and none of them have this issue, thankfully.

Oh yeah, and I figured out that I was cheating and gave myself all the quest items (to be fair, it was to breeze through the game for bug-smashing/testing purposes), so I already had the Injured Adventurer in my Items already, which is what was causing my issue with that particular bug. The game doesn't expect you to cheat and have that "item" already, so it gives a blank event if that's the case. If you're finding a problem with the Injured Adventurer in the Gemini Cave, it's because you cheated.

Whatever, TL;DR: I fixed/addressed the problems. I think the devs might've fixed it in v1.03, but I'll update my patch.
For anyone going through this issue, replace the Troops data file in your www/data folder with the one I'll attach here (unzip it first, of course). Lemme know if there's any other issues. Supreme_Evil , you mind updating the OP with the new file?

Last edited:

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
to everyone complaining about ai art, i have a question. what would you prefer most?
1: a game with ai art
2: a game with art made in ms paint because dev cant afford to hire proper artist
3: no game at all

n0th1ng

Feb 28, 2018
to everyone complaining about ai art, i have a question. what would you prefer most?
1: a game with ai art
2: a game with art made in ms paint because dev cant afford to hire proper artist
3: no game at all
I rather pick 2, at least they made an effort in drawing, instead lazily relying on unnaturally AI generated arts. Even if its a bad ms paint drawing, at least it makes me chuckle, as long as it doesnt contains very offensive content.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes