Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
Anybody else having trouble with the Minotaur Quest? Ive killed the Minotaur but it won't consider the quest completed and Minotaur wont respawn. Pretty stupid kind of bug for something as simple as RPGmaker. Literally just changin a variable. Are programmers getting epically lazy these days?

Edit: Ive also noticed that the girls Status is not increasing no matter what you do with them it stays at zero.

Edit 2: Minotaur bug utterly breaks the game. Cannot progress. I'll try to find a way to work around it, but right now this game cannot be completed without this bug being fixed. This is why I hate programmers. Game breaking bugs should never exist.

Edit 3: I just checked DLsite and it specifically says version 1.01 fixes this exact bug. Gonna have to say thats a lie unless the version 1.03 on the front page is the lie.

Last edited:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
The only cucking going on around here from what I can see from the description and pictures is preggo fans... why in the world is the only preggo preview pic in mosaics pixels?!?

Reactions: Misalton and ustar
Jan 27, 2019
Anybody else having trouble with the Minotaur Quest? Ive killed the Minotaur but it won't consider the quest completed and Minotaur wont respawn. Pretty stupid kind of bug for something as simple as RPGmaker. Literally just changin a variable. Are programmers getting epically lazy these days?

Edit: Ive also noticed that the girls Status is not increasing no matter what you do with them it stays at zero.

Edit 2: Minotaur bug utterly breaks the game. Cannot progress. I'll try to find a way to work around it, but right now this game cannot be completed without this bug being fixed. This is why I hate programmers. Game breaking bugs should never exist.

Edit 3: I just checked DLsite and it specifically says version 1.01 fixes this exact bug. Gonna have to say thats a lie unless the version 1.03 on the front page is the lie.
Same here, just ran into the minotaur bug, killed him and he doesn't respawn and the quest can't be turned in,. so my trust is stuck at 19, can't advance any further in the game :(

Reactions: Burning Heretic

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
The cuckold in the title is really confusing, suggesting there is NTR, but from what I kinda see it more like Netori, you give the girls some nice dicking and they become stronger with it, so my guess they have relations and you steal them away, by giving their powers your power juice. But really these Japanese and other asians should learn to translate instead rely on crappy MTL.
I agree with misleading cuckold title that is more like Netori.
Though I doubt about seeing a lot Japanese and other asians doing proper translation since it's 3rd degree language difference - meaning it's very uncommon and same hard for them to learn english as it is for english speakers to learn Japanese or other asian language! Not impossible, but very hard!

Burning Heretic

Sep 25, 2017
So I tinkered around with a save file in an offline RPGmaker Save Editor There were two variables that I had to manually set, 463 (Progress: Minotaur), which I set to 1 and 407 (Cave Large Monster Extermination), which I set to 3. Tested it, it let me turn in the quest for the rewards.

I also attached a pre- and post-turn-in pair of saves here in case you don't want to manually tinker with your own saves. Just unzip them into ~/Big-Breasted Adventurer Cuckold Harem RPG [1.03]/www/save and you should be good to go.

Jan 27, 2019
Same here, just ran into the minotaur bug, killed him and he doesn't respawn and the quest can't be turned in,. so my trust is stuck at 19, can't advance any further in the game :(
Tried reloading an earlier save file; going back to town and/or lowering the difficulty made the quest work correctly the 2nd time I killed the minotaur

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Teddythepervert

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks OP for uploading the game. It's actually the fastest I've ever seen a game I've translated get uploaded.

Anyway, for those of you asking:

Does this feature NTR? Asking because of the "cuckold" in the title.
Yes, it's NTR. But you're doing the NTRing. Netori, not Netotare. None of the men are the girls' lovers, so "technically" is it really NTR/cuckolding? (Not a serious question; I ain't getting into that mess). It's labeled as NTR and has "Cuckold" in the Japanese, so I just kept it as is.

This isn't AI slop yet again, is it? Some of their arms are weird, and I'm getting bad vibes from the art-style.
Yeah, it's pretty obviously AI. I personally don't mind it, but I know everyone's like, "ewww." It's lazy and probably detrimental to actual artists' work, but the girls looked hot so that's why I chose it for a translation.

pregnancy content?
With limted ai art and 5 hours of grinding gameplay I don't think so.
Yeah, at the very end. There's no birthing scenes though.

NTR + AI CG
Now we're just missing MTL
Sorry, can't complete the trifecta here. It's fan-translated. Some of you dorks are gonna be like, "herp derp it's MTL-edited". Go fuck yourselves and look at other games that are MTL-edited and I guarantee the translation quality is gonna reflect that. Have a good day and enjoy the translation.

So I tinkered around with a save file in an offline RPGmaker Save Editor There were two variables that I had to manually set, 463 (Progress: Minotaur), which I set to 1 and 407 (Cave Large Monster Extermination), which I set to 3. Tested it, it let me turn in the quest for the rewards.
Sorry, for some reason, I didn't/don't have that issue. And yes, it's a pair of variables that turn on to flag the quest as completed. V1.01 of the game should fix that problem, as it says in the game changelog on dlsite, but I used v1.03 of the game as the base for my translation, so I'm not sure what's wrong. I'll check out what happened in RPGM, but I definitely didn't cause this problem since I didn't mess around with the maps (for the most part) other than translation.

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
I can see how the classic six-finger hands slips through in AI-CG works, but this HAS to be a troll. I can't believe someone generated this image and thought "yup, this works", unless they were really into that 3-titted woman in Total Recall.
At first glance i thought she was just that big, huge, massive… but the nipple position would be off if it was all the same boob

Kukinawa

Jun 16, 2020
I have no issue with Minotaur quest but it might be because i'm in easy difficulty, while for Red Ogre quest after defeating it just have to talk to Fantine first, after that can submit request to complete.

Anyway for me i don't really mind the AI CGs but the game itself is decent while translation is actually really good, thank you for the upload.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Uhh, 3rd scene for the teleporter breaks the game -- Eg. it appears but dialogue doesn't, thus you can't do anything but reload.

Buggy & not sure if it's due to translation, but easier/better to just look at gallery than bother w/ the 'game'.

Centurionzo

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks OP for uploading the game. It's actually the fastest I've ever seen a game I've translated get uploaded.

Anyway, for those of you asking:

Yes, it's NTR. But you're doing the NTRing. Netori, not Netotare. None of the men are the girls' lovers, so "technically" is it really NTR/cuckolding? (Not a serious question; I ain't getting into that mess). It's labeled as NTR and has "Cuckold" in the Japanese, so I just kept it as is.

Yeah, it's pretty obviously AI. I personally don't mind it, but I know everyone's like, "ewww." It's lazy and probably detrimental to actual artists' work, but the girls looked hot so that's why I chose it for a translation.

Yeah, at the very end. There's no birthing scenes though.

Sorry, can't complete the trifecta here. It's fan-translated. Some of you dorks are gonna be like, "herp derp it's MTL-edited". Go fuck yourselves and look at other games that are MTL-edited and I guarantee the translation quality is gonna reflect that. Have a good day and enjoy the translation.

Sorry, for some reason, I didn't/don't have that issue. And yes, it's a pair of variables that turn on to flag the quest as completed. V1.01 of the game should fix that problem, as it says in the game changelog on dlsite, but I used v1.03 of the game as the base for my translation, so I'm not sure what's wrong. I'll check out what happened in RPGM, but I definitely didn't cause this problem since I didn't mess around with the maps (for the most part) other than translation.
Didn't know that you were the one translating this game and Harem Fantasia, thanks for the hard work

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
Uhh, 3rd scene for the teleporter breaks the game -- Eg. it appears but dialogue doesn't, thus you can't do anything but reload.

Buggy & not sure if it's due to translation, but easier/better to just look at gallery than bother w/ the 'game'.
Almost all of the dialog for the actual sex scenes in the teleporter seem to load slow, I just spam click a bunch and then wait for it to load and it eventually does.

As for the minotaur bug I confirmed and used the switch difficulty method. I guess the devs fixed it for 1.01 but then didn't keep the fix for future versions, maybe? I will amend my review after completion which shouldnt be long. The sex stats for the girls are still not incrementing in the Status screen though, so thats a bit frustrating. The translation being decent and that screen actually having logical names for the stats actually had me hopeful that the screen would be useful for once in a game of this type.

• Sad
Reactions: Yamemai
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes