soulrave

May 16, 2018
So, what is the ratio of ntr/non-ntr scenes here? Is there any point in touching the game at all?
there are more non-ntr scenes than ntr scenes. all the ntr scenes are defeat scenes. plus after you beat the final boss you'll unlock the gallery room that unlocks all scenes.

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Can you tell me which files in particular give the warning?
Okay, I re-redownloaded again to check, and I'm scanning the archive, so it doesn't display files: it just says the entire .rar is infected. I don't feel comfortable unpacking it to test further.

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
So is the collection broken or are you supposed to reach a certain point after getting the first gatcha roll for it to work?

Reactions: Stiig

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
hey heads up this game has NTR if you lose some fights. the yokai will have sex with one of the fox girls or in one scene your mother will give a ghost a titjob to save you.
There is an easy fix to that, just modify your save file to have 999 defense and mdef and never worry about loosing and thus never worry about NTR. I am assuming that if you beat the game, you get all those NTR scenes anyway at the end unlocked.

Justaregularcat

Dec 19, 2019
used the free version of malwarebytes and it found a heuristic malware in the game.exe, don't know if malwarebytes is good enough to detect the second one that they talked about though
the game.exe didn't raise any alarms for me
Screenshot 2022-01-24 120539.png
If you don't want to play the game still I understand, but imo its safe

biggusdiggus69

Jan 31, 2020
the game.exe didn't raise any alarms for me
View attachment 1614298
If you don't want to play the game still I understand, but imo its safe
Are you sure you even scanned the correct file? That's a zip file.

Okay, I re-redownloaded again to check, and I'm scanning the archive, so it doesn't display files: it just says the entire .rar is infected. I don't feel comfortable unpacking it to test further.
I did a scan of the rar file and the extracted archive with avast and mbam. Found nothing. Also put the executable in virustotal: which found nothing.
I downloaded from mega so I have no clue what's going on.
Oh and also the sha1 of the entire archive I downloaded is 119968DFCD46657404FE2CF0FF62945FA4B6394F so maybe you could check if it's the same (I have no clue how it wouldn't be).

Apr 3, 2018
Are you sure you even scanned the correct file? That's a zip file.

I did a scan of the rar file and the extracted archive with avast and mbam. Found nothing. Also put the executable in virustotal: which found nothing.
I downloaded from mega so I have no clue what's going on.
Oh and also the sha1 of the entire archive I downloaded is 119968DFCD46657404FE2CF0FF62945FA4B6394F so maybe you could check if it's the same (I have no clue how it wouldn't be).
for bitdefender users it's trying to block the part file itself, as the av detects its as a "JS.Heur.Morpheus.19.670D13BE.Gen"

biggusdiggus69

Jan 31, 2020
for bitdefender users it's trying to block the part file itself, as the av detects its as a "JS.Heur.Morpheus.19.670D13BE.Gen"
Does it also detect the complete file as malicious or just the part file while downloading? Also which files does it detect as malicious in the extracted archive? Also since it's a heur virus the av actually hasn't detected any viruses just suspicious stuff.

Apr 3, 2018
Does it also detect the complete file as malicious or just the part file while downloading? Also which files does it detect as malicious in the extracted archive? Also since it's a heur virus the av actually hasn't detected any viruses just suspicious stuff.
I tried downloading it using jdownloader it detects it and creates a timeline of "attack" and when I downloaded it normally through the browser it detects the part file itself.

biggusdiggus69

Jan 31, 2020
I tried downloading it using jdownloader it detects it and creates a timeline of "attack" and when I downloaded it normally through the browser it detects the part file itself.
Can you try disabling bitdefender, downloading the file, extracting it and then scanning the whole extracted directory with bitdefender?

Reactions: Farhanf83
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes