0cds

Jul 12, 2017
Made a amateur translation on the game..
This is only some data files meaning you still need to download base game.

Also, I didn't bother with the Lite-Mode settings translation so if you turn it on, the sex scenes will be in Japanese instead.
Let me know if anything's broken, or if you're just super annoyed with the typos and errors and I'll see when I feel like polishing it.

EDIT: The links in the first post is the includes the Lite-Mode Sex Scene + base game. Is better to download from there.
This is so much better than the mtl one
Do you intend to do the shinobi one too ?
It would be nice

Tytxar

May 30, 2018
This is so much better than the mtl one
Do you intend to do the shinobi one too ?
It would be nice
Already working on it, I'll give it another few weeks before I'll be able to finish translating it.
Fastest will be about 2 weeks while longest will be two months since I'm working on another stuffs while doing this.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Good "art" and all BIG ANIME TIDDIES = Like but....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, the card collection system is broken, so you can't even trigger the home scene for card collecting. It was good basically until the ending stuff. Felt really abrupt with the last couple fights, like they were just like the others.

Tytxar

May 30, 2018
Good "art" and all BIG ANIME TIDDIES = Like but....
Also, the card collection system is broken, so you can't even trigger the home scene for card collecting. It was good basically until the ending stuff. Felt really abrupt with the last couple fights, like they were just like the others.
I'm going to assume you're playing the mtl-ed vers instead of the fan-translated one, cause I just check and it triggers fine for my version.

This is a more linear game as this is like the 2nd game made by this group. Iirc this all happened within a short period of time so being abrupt probably was the intention here.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I'm going to assume you're playing the mtl-ed vers instead of the fan-translated one, cause I just check and it triggers fine for my version.

This is a more linear game as this is like the 2nd game made by this group. Iirc this all happened within a short period of time so being abrupt probably was the intention here.
Understandable. I got the angel one via a dlsite sale (them coupons bruh.... *looks at dlsite* oh shit this is on sale too now with the release of the third?) but a clunky MTL is better than having 0.0000000% clue what is being said at all. Given there's a video version and how studios are hurling money at a lot worse h games I can't see why not.

Tytxar

May 30, 2018
Understandable. I got the angel one via a dlsite sale (them coupons bruh.... *looks at dlsite* oh shit this is on sale too now with the release of the third?) but a clunky MTL is better than having 0.0000000% clue what is being said at all. Given there's a video version and how studios are hurling money at a lot worse h games I can't see why not.

Just to let you know that recently someone uploaded a eng-mtl ver of the angel one, so you can probably go check that out. There's a better version within that thread but may require you to figure out how to get the best out of it since the H-scene is untranslated based on the poster's comment. Like I stated above your comment, I'm already working on the translation for their third game so I hope you can look forward to that, personally think it might have a better pacing compared to this one but its a female MC game instead.

Reactions: Gojii

0cds

Jul 12, 2017
Already working on it, I'll give it another few weeks before I'll be able to finish translating it.
Fastest will be about 2 weeks while longest will be two months since I'm working on another stuffs while doing this.
Can't wait to see it
and just to let you know the new version of chichishinobi is available on nyaa

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
I need some advice for the last boss, what is the "Menko Return" mentioned? Resentment deals 9999 damages for all my team after some turns, did I miss something?

Reactions: D-Boy22

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
what does lite mode do and can someone give me a brief translation of the intro cutscene with the japanese subtitles?

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes