Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
How the hell could they even get captured by goblins?

Looking at one of those images, just ONE TIT is bigger than a goblin itself. Those little green bastards should be getting smacked away like someone charged at them with an exercise ball

also, to those that are defending the advertising.... that's still deceptive no matter how you look at it.

That's like saying you'll use a squirt gun, but then bust out a fire hose. In fact, someone does like tits that ungodly huge could actually be turned AWAY because they look much smaller on the kagura/steam previews, than in-game. Imagine someone knowing nothing about the makers of these games, they look at the images, then go "not big enough, fuck this game" because of the advertising. Likewise, someone could be fine with the advertising, see those impossibly sized melons, then also go "fuck this game" cause it's too big for them in-game

Last edited:
Reactions: Domoll

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
How the hell could they even get captured by goblins?

Looking at one of those images, just ONE TIT is bigger than a goblin itself. Those little green bastards should be getting smacked away like someone charged at them with an exercise ball
goblin are small puny creature who pose small threat alone, that's why they always come and hunt in pack. if you read enough fantasy or just watch Goblin Slayer, you should've known this by now.
quantity>quality. it's not like those Kunoichi is world strongest who could kill dozens with single swing.
also, to those that are defending the advertising.... that's still deceptive no matter how you look at it.

That's like saying you'll use a squirt gun, but then bust out a fire hose. In fact, someone does like tits that ungodly huge could actually be turned AWAY because they look much smaller on the kagura/steam previews, than in-game. Imagine someone knowing nothing about the makers of these games, they look at the images, then go "not big enough, fuck this game" because of the advertising. Likewise, someone could be fine with the advertising, see those impossibly sized melons, then also go "fuck this game" cause it's too big for them in-game

funny how people claim false advertisement, literally 12 month ago dev did an article talking about localization and that he show the art of the girls literally being nerfed hard because it's for the localization marketing, you know you can't just straight up show sex or the like on Steam page, well Kagura Games won't dare as far as i remember, and that oversized boob is clear no no for steam page, it need to be toned down.

and no, simply adding fabric is not how to solve the problem, this is not your typical lowly dressed design, girls got boobs wider than her entire spine length, if you think simply adding fabric on top of it will fix the problem then you don't understand how censorship works.

also seriously tho, this is the dev 3rd game, if you see his 2 first game then it should be clear to you what kind of shit he's making..... you don't come to rock concert and tell the singer to and stop screaming and turn down the volume
i'm gonna said it again, those was never false advertising and was never meant to be deceptive, it was goddamn CENSORSHIP.

Kagura games trying to push this game into steam, they have push so many game before as we know it but this one.... just look at the design, single boob is thrice the girl head size, pair of them have longer diameter than the girl back bone, you CANNOT use that image as it is, it need to be tone down, and don't start bullshit with "just add more clothes" or "slap some star/heart sticker on top of the boob"

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
i'm gonna said it again, those was never false advertising and was never meant to be deceptive, it was goddamn CENSORSHIP.

Kagura games trying to push this game into steam, they have push so many game before as we know it but this one.... just look at the design, single boob is thrice the girl head size, pair of them have longer diameter than the girl back bone, you CANNOT use that image as it is, it need to be tone down, and don't start bullshit with "just add more clothes" or "slap some star/heart sticker on top of the boob"

You do know what you said changes nothing right?

They still posted images that were not truthful about the actual game, regardless of the reason.

In short, "different reason, same result"

Feb 2, 2022
There is actually a way for you to enjoy the game: A fan patch that keeps the smaller booba size but keeps the scenes but there is a problem with that too: The scenes are animated... with the big size. The patcher would either have to give up or try very very hard to reduce their size during the animation. And no, don't ask me, I don't know how to patch nor I know who can patch... sadly.

hi can you give the fan patch link to me i do not have problem with animated scenes just send link for fan patch

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (Final):

Tested on Endeavor OS (arch)
This port should work with all distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Linux Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (Final):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Other Mac/OSX Ports

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes