Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Game looked fun but MTL ruins it. Be it errors or just shit translation.
BaasB would it be possible in the future when you create a thread to have [MTL] in the thread title please? I along with many others would appreciate it. Thanks for the upload I guess, I'm sure someone will enjoy this.

Reactions: rockon123

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
I dont get the point of people posting to bitch about the boob sizes like yea we get it its not your fetish like can you guys just shut up move on with your day and let the people who do like huge boobs discuss the game in peace.

It gets really old after like 3 pages of people just bashing something just because its not their fetish.

KingAxel000

Jul 7, 2021
I dont get the point of people posting to bitch about the boob sizes like yea we get it its not your fetish like can you guys just shut up move on with your day and let the people who do like huge boobs discuss the game in peace.

It gets really old after like 3 pages of people just bashing something just because its not their fetish.
This site in general any game that isnt incest with harem gets hate most of the userbase either has like 3 brain cells or acts like a child throwing a tantrum.

Dragonbolt

Aug 24, 2019
I really wish more games deigned to have tits this humongous. It's honestly a joy to see! Anybody know if that bestiality tag leads anywhere good? If so, this might just be a joy if it's properly translated!

Reactions: XuCheng

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Pfft. You call those "big"? Have ya played a Ki-Software game?
Someone call Atlas, you know, the guy who held earth above his head? I think he'll be happier with holding these boings
Atlas held the heavens/sky, not the earth. (Forum ate mah nerd emoji)

Last edited:

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Breast enlargement < I think they're big enough already... it's difficult to tell if there's any actual enlargement
heterogeneous rape < is this supposed to be interspecies?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes