samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Is there any way to zoom on the animations that happen when you trigger traps? Cant really tell whats happening sometimes.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
How the hell do you become an assassin much less walk with booba like that?! Lol

jeeeeeeeeeeeesus.o_Oo_O

Reactions: YukiSlut

Rigetsu

Nov 1, 2019
Generic "female protagonist", "rape" and "multiple penetration" is ridiculous.
Also, In light of the boob proportions, any and all female ass is considered small in comparison.
Well it would work if the story was the '' weak female '' type i guess. But there is no story that can justify these breast.

XuCheng

Jun 4, 2017
The ammount of comments trying too hard to be funny is just ming boggling and painful to read from the cringe.

Yes bakunyuu exists has for a long time its nothing new and yes there are people as myself who like it as well as many others,believe it or not contrary to popular belief this circles games sell really well up in the thousands of purchases per game.

I always find it amusing that a high percentage of F95 users act like kindergarteners when ever they dont like or understand a specific fetish.

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
They have two other games. One stars big-tiddy ghosts, and the other big-tiddy angels. Pick your preferred flavor of big-tiddy.
Crossing fingers to see the other 2 games on F95 then!

Even if comes with MLT whatever works around to get all the scenes and such stuff

KingAxel000

Jul 7, 2021
Just finished the game I have to say its really well done the animations are good,there are different scenes with different fetishes and the girls all have voice acting the quality is better than most japanese hentai games I played and there were hardly any bugs which is impressive for an rpg maker game usually they are infested with bugs.

It really goes to show the hard work the devs put in to their games I really hope someone properly translates this game it definitly deserves it.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I'm so sad. Game slowed my computer and then finally crashed BibleThump I'll take the JP version if it means I can play the game without crashes ;-;

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Fantastic art. The bodies look amazing when on their backs.

Too bad there's only one real birth scene (eggs) and very little tentacle at all (the spider scene).

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes