Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Playing the game right now and ignoring the MTL, it's a pretty good game, the art is really good and also the animations, god it's even better with it !

Well, for pepole i can understand not liking this much booba (In my case i love it here, it's done "correctly" (Didn't know which word to use here so that's why the quoting) but yeah, having pretty much every page talking about this gets a little exausting, seeing more and more of it.

In my case i love especially the blue/white haired girl, she looks really good ! The other girl is good too but i love more the blue/white haired girl.

And also yeah, if y'a all think that's big, i have to say, there's always bigger. 100%.

Hoping one day the game gets a proper translation instead of staying in MTL ! ^^

GideonLover

Jan 30, 2018
For real now... I can understand why someone could find this stuff ridiculous (but I don't understand the constant complain, not everything is for everyone) but if you're a hyper breasts lover, like myself, this game is the fucking best :love:
Loving it for now, the art style is amazing, the girls are super sexy, the animations gets it to a whole new level of lewdness and those boobs are just perfect for me :love:

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
hot DAMN! :love: with character designs this good i'll put up with an MTL, i just gotta get in on this!

it's hilarious how many people are so shocked like...bakunyuu/chounyuu is a pretty common fetish. i get that it ain't for everyone but that doesn't make it bad. i'm personally a big (hehe) fan so i might be biased, buuuut

Reactions: XuCheng

Agonei

Apr 23, 2019
Finally, a game with actual big tits. A shame the sexual content appears to only be rape. *sigh*

SoraTenshi

Feb 21, 2018
the game bug for me
in the first battle i had lot of error pop ( just push space and i can continue but lot of time ) and at the end of the battle i have this screen and i can't continue Sans titre 1.jpg

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes