KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Not bad overall, never noticed much of a difference with the sex events, which I didn't have much of.

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
errors lock the game after the first battle, missing Com_Ninpo.png and can confirm its not in the install

Last edited:

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Can you tell me how you know what to rename the img files? I have the youkai game of his and I have the same problem.
Copy and translate the files you already have with google translate and the new name will probably be pretty close to the machine translated name (some will be spot on).
So when you stumble upon an error you will more easily know what file should be used where.

It's doable when there are only a few errors like it was with this game, but it can become a bit bothersome if we were talking about too many files.

LostNoire

Sep 16, 2021
Copy and translate the files you already have with google translate and the new name will probably be pretty close to the machine translated name (some will be spot on).
So when you stumble upon an error you will more easily know what file should be used where.

It's doable when there are only a few errors like it was with this game, but it can become a bit bothersome if we were talking about too many files.
Thanks I got it to work

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
God this thread is full of crybabies I just dont get the need for people to post their hatred for the art it literally brings nothing to the table or achieves anything other than looking moronic.
its called freedom of speech and being allowed to have an opinion.
sure it "doesnt add" anything, but in the age of internet, where everyone can have their opinion seen by 100's in seconds, i dont get ppl like you tbh. ppl that cant get over the fact when someone has an opinion (that you disagree with)

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
the game has no sound besides the opening and in the first sex scene i get the "failed to load img bla" stuff.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes