Aug 6, 2021
I think the fastest way to fix any issues is to not replace the original System.json file.
His other games have the same problems when this file is touched

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
I think the fastest way to fix any issues is to not replace the original System.json file.
His other games have the same problems when this file is touched
Yeah, I downloaded the untranslated japanese version. Audio started working after I applied the MTL patch myself. However, you still need the other patch for missing images and pixel animations.

Reactions: MalkavsRustyBones
Aug 6, 2021
Yeah, I downloaded the untranslated japanese version. Audio started working after I applied the MTL patch myself. However, you still need the other patch for missing images and pixel animations.
I usually do that :
- start from raw files from untranslated version
- apply MTL via Translator++ or wait for someone to do it
- replace only data/*.json files and keep original System.json file

I never had any issues with that. I also use RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher so I can keep the original text in Japanese and copy it to Google Translate, DeepL and Jisho to have a better translation.

One last thing to note is the encoding of the zip. if it comes directly from DMM, use a japanese encoding (Shift-JIS should do the work)

0cds

Jul 12, 2017
Game got a dlsite release along an update
You can now zoom for the pixel animation and there is 4 cg for a onsen trip event

KingAxel000

Jul 7, 2021
Game got a dlsite release along an update
You can now zoom for the pixel animation and there is 4 cg for a onsen trip event
yeah saw that today I been trying to find a link to that version but seems like nobody has posted the update yet as far as I know

Reactions: ZX7H

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
the extra content for onsen only exist on DLsite version, the DMM one hasn't been updated for it so unless existed uploader willing to pay again on DLsite platform we need to wait for the update on DMM or someone else who bought the DLsite version and willing to upload the DLsite right away

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
TFW people don't know Tangerine field have another big breasted game but related to that hentai video of a tall lady with a hat on a shota boy perhaps?

I wonder if that game its a real challenge or the same generic gameplay style from the previous 2 shared games in this forum

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes