kk69

Mar 10, 2020
WHO i can fix this Problem?
1662984053851.png
Got the same issue on my android. Since no one answered this question particularly i thought i'll just ask again.
I am playing on JOIplay.
Does anyone have an idea what causes this?
Got the same version and files on pc and never got an error or anything missing.
JOIplay doesn't give an error so i think there are no files missing. i checked the folders and everything but i can't figure out what the issues could be. I assume this one has something to do with the battlehud folder?!
Any help is appreciated.

Ayarush

Sep 15, 2019
hi all new here to this game
just got this game and ran into this tried re opening the game and same thing happen also if i keep going the thing goes black. got the game from the compressed post
wonder if anyone can help me with this? View attachment 1851602 View attachment 1851600
Edit:
update i re downloaded the whole thing and got the file from the op link
Works fine now
weird, I got i from the op too and mine doesn't work, which link did you use?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Downloding the game from OP , it seems that theere some bugs :(
Mainly Missing Image
Every few secs after the first sex scene, the game is giving me error about a missing image "Defense"

Any fixes for this ? I can just ignore the error but it shows up again a few secs later again.
Downloaded the game from OP The english MTL version

(SIde note: ANother bug is , if I run the game in Lightmode the animation does not progress and is stuck. I have to close the game open it and select Heavymode which lags, in order for the animations to play properly)

Crowly3138

Dec 13, 2022
Does the story in this have as dark of tones as Busty Yokai Busters? I loved the art in it, but the noncon stuff kinda ruined the fun

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
This game is getting a Kagura Games release:
Was sure the Dev was talking about a release on steam some time ago and so finally it's here, well we're going to have to wait for Kagura to translate it but still, happy that the Dev could do what they wanted and finally we will be able to enjoy the game without MTL !

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Was sure the Dev was talking about a release on steam some time ago and so finally it's here, well we're going to have to wait for Kagura to translate it but still, happy that the Dev could do what they wanted and finally we will be able to enjoy the game without MTL !
Well I wasn't aware that the Dev really wanted a Steam release... I just reported what I saw.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Well I wasn't aware that the Dev really wanted a Steam release... I just reported what I saw.
Yeah don't worry about it, since it was only on one post in his ci-en which is not linked here so understandable don't worry ^^

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I noticed that too hopefully there is a patch or option to have the original designs otherwise I wont even bother purchasing it on steam
Kagura Games ALWAYS releases the Restoration Patch on their Websites FOR FREE! When you install your Steam version. Go to their website, click the Patch Tab and download the Patch! There are no links for the Patch on the website because the game hasn't been released yet but here it is:

Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
wait why are the boobs so small on the steam release? I hope there an option to have the original size
I noticed that too hopefully there is a patch or option to have the original designs otherwise I wont even bother purchasing it on steam
Like the other guy said, don't worry it's just so that it can be put on steam and we can restore original content with patch.

The dev had also said it that those designs were so that it could pass no problem at steam in his ci-en

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022
Like the other guy said, don't worry it's just so that it can be put on steam and we can restore original content with patch.

The dev had also said it that those designs were so that it could pass no problem at steam in his ci-en
oh that's good to hear I will definitely buy it then I really enjoy his games art style very niche sized boobs

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes