Tempest666

Apr 7, 2023
can´t even get to play the game
img/battlecommands/Com_Ninpo.png this just doesn´t exist in the folders so it don´t load and that leads me to being stuck after the first battle in the black screen

Reactions: Ohanamanda

ZX7H

Mar 31, 2019
The breasts were nerfed for the SFW version. Just use the R18 Patch for the usual giga boobs.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gojii

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Yeah don't worry about that the dev talked about it in his ci-en, he has to "censor" the base game so that it can go to steam, just have to use kagura patch when they're done with the game and we'll get the big booba again
*Sigh* thanks for answering Yami you saved my bacon here!

genericalt64

May 18, 2022
Yeah don't worry about that the dev talked about it in his ci-en, he has to "censor" the base game so that it can go to steam, just have to use kagura patch when they're done with the game and we'll get the big booba again
this game is on steam?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
this game is on steam?
Well yes! If they want to put it on Steam, they have to 'REDUCE' booba size so that it is acceptable and passes Steam control lol!
Why do you think Kagura Games and other Publishers have Restoration Patches then? It is their only way for their games to bypass Steam checks (Well there are others who can post directly doing that)

Last edited:
Reactions: skyris_88 and Gojii

virio

Jan 17, 2021
Well yes! If they want to put it on Steam, they have to 'REDUCE' booba size so that it is acceptable and passes Steam control lol!
Why do you think Kagura Games and other Publishers have Restoration Patches then? It is their only way for their games to bypass Steam checks (Well there are others who can post directly doing that)
so steam ban nudity and oversize booba? or only oversize booba?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
so steam ban nudity and oversize booba? or only oversize booba?
To be honest, I don't know... As I said, there are literal Hentai games that are accepted outright! I don't know how the process works... I mean I can bring you someone here who got his game accepted on steam outright!
Hey! TwistedScarlett60 Sorry to bother you but how did your games get on Steam without the need of a Patch?! Is it because you are the Dev directly responsible for them? I really am confused... Again sorry to bother you and thanks in advance.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
To be honest, I don't know... As I said, there are literal Hentai games that are accepted outright! I don't know how the process works... I mean I can bring you someone here who got his game accepted on steam outright!
Hey! TwistedScarlett60 Sorry to bother you but how did your games get on Steam without the need of a Patch?! Is it because you are the Dev directly responsible for them? I really am confused... Again sorry to bother you and thanks in advance.
Steam doesn't ban nudity or H-Content.
"As for content, Steam generally allows nearly all adult content with the exception of games that feature real people (so no clips or pictures of real people) and games that are in a school setting. No matter how old the characters look."
Also no 500+ year old characters with intentionally childlike physiques involved in the smut.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Yeah most of the "patch" situations are for things like illusionsoft games and a lot of VNs with "19 year olds" and the meme tier 1010 year old flat chested "vampire" tropes :sick:

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes