Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
So if I wanted the smaller breast size shown on steam, is there a download for that?
The "uncen" ones all seem to be with the original massive size.
Here is the issue with that: If you get the smaller size, you get ZERO sex scenes.
If you get this version, you get full experience but the size remains gigantic!
Long story short: There is NO in-between option.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
So it's ENTIRELY censored? *sigh*
Guess I'll skip this one.
There is actually a way for you to enjoy the game: A fan patch that keeps the smaller booba size but keeps the scenes but there is a problem with that too: The scenes are animated... with the big size. The patcher would either have to give up or try very very hard to reduce their size during the animation. And no, don't ask me, I don't know how to patch nor I know who can patch... sadly.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Not really already translated: MTL doesn't count, also, this is Uncensored so let's enjoy it while we can!
Samurai Vandalism is coming along actually: I saw some English dialogue screens. It's up to them when to post it and to post it as bugless as possible! Give them time... we waited a few years, what's a few more?!
Oh I wouldn't be so lenient and friendly towards Kagura Games like you are. This has been their modus operandi since they first started.
Yes they make good translations and have without a doubt done a lot of good, but they also are greedy bastards at the same time.
They make dozens upon dozens of ''upcoming'' announcements with no discernible release date for YEARS. Dozens of titles sitting in their to-do-list. So why do they announce upcoming releases YEARS before they actually translate them, or hell, years before they even bother to post an estimated release date ?
Simple, so that noone else will and people pay and rely on them.
Hell I bet they still have titles in their upcoming page since they first began publishing lmao. It's ridiculous I tell you.
I used to buy every title they released, now I'm glad to pirate them.
I remember following a particular title here which was about to be translated by a dedicated fan, know why that fan translation didn't go through ? The fan-translator said : ''Oh Kagura announced it, so what's the point ?''. That game the guy was going to translate ? Still gathering dust in Kagura's upcoming list just cuz they had to put their greedy paws on it. Smug bastards basically have a monopoly on official translations and think they can just make twenty or so announcements just to discourage anyone else, and the fans forgive them cuz we ain't got noone else ffs.

Last edited:

Timelessheart

Jan 16, 2017
Not a fan of the comically large boobs if they ever make a uncensored version or fan patch with the smaller boobs I'll be happy. Was kind of a disappointment when I saw it on steam a while back I was happy to see the new reduced size but the patch brings it right back the original overly sized art which I am truly not a fan.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Not a fan of the comically large boobs if they ever make a uncensored version or fan patch with the smaller boobs I'll be happy. Was kind of a disappointment when I saw it on steam a while back I was happy to see the new reduced size but the patch brings it right back the original overly sized art which I am truly not a fan.
I'm just realizing what a disgusting bait'n'switch Kagura is pulling with this. Even on their own store they show this improved edit(the average audience would prob find the edit more appealing) but once you apply the patch, you get back the grotesquely oversized boobs that is primarily reserved for niche enormous boob fetishists.

I honestly don't even think they needed to censor this, they did it purely to mislead the customers because they know the average audience won't be into this. Fucking disgusting marketing practice that is literally false advertising.

Rudra

Jan 12, 2018
I wanted the..."censored" size but reading that you need the giga size for H scenes was really saddening. This game is quite niche for people with that giga size fetish, huh? I would like it if there was a setting in-game for either version that pleases both audience but alas..no-dice.

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
Psh. Amateurs...

188 (3).jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But yeah, I remember mentioning on the Kagura Games Discord a couple weeks ago that this would have actually been cool by me if the censored sizes were the real ones - looks like I'm not alone in that sentiment. My tastes aside, hope the giant boob enthusiasts will have a good time with the game, cheers.

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Big Breasts Ninpo Chichi Shinobi [Final] [Mandarin Farm] Compressed - 1.22GB

Kagura Final version (Translated + Uncensored)
Win(384MB):

80Q,35crf
Tools:
UAGC

Timelessheart

Jan 16, 2017
I'm just realizing what a disgusting bait'n'switch Kagura is pulling with this. Even on their own store they show this improved edit(the average audience would prob find the edit more appealing) but once you apply the patch, you get back the grotesquely oversized boobs that is primarily reserved for niche enormous boob fetishists.

I honestly don't even think they needed to censor this, they did it purely to mislead the customers because they know the average audience won't be into this. Fucking disgusting marketing practice that is literally false advertising.
agreed

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes