Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
hi all new here to this game
just got this game and ran into this tried re opening the game and same thing happen also if i keep going the thing goes black. got the game from the compressed post
wonder if anyone can help me with this? View attachment 1851602 View attachment 1851600
Edit:
update i re downloaded the whole thing and got the file from the op link
Works fine now
Sorry mate, not sure what op link stands for, have the same problem, downloaded two times once from gog and one from workupload, both with the same problem :(

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
First post updated everyone! Enjoy! (Title needs a change to match the Kagura version's title! Please do so thanks!)

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
God I hope Kagura games can now stop working on games that already were translated and hop on Samurai Vandalism already ffs.
Not really already translated: MTL doesn't count, also, this is Uncensored so let's enjoy it while we can!
Samurai Vandalism is coming along actually: I saw some English dialogue screens. It's up to them when to post it and to post it as bugless as possible! Give them time... we waited a few years, what's a few more?!

Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Answer, THEY DID NOT! It's for Steam's version so that it would be accepted on Steam. The version you have on Page 1 is Uncensored with the Restoration Patch already applied! So, enjoy your gigantic planetary Jupiterian heavenly DONKERS!
Ok, that's odd. Well thanks for clearing that up.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes