JL5

Apr 9, 2021
This art style, I don't remember completely, but is this the same artist as the Devil Carnival games? The breasts were just as rambunctiously sized as these are.
do you know where I can find and play the Devil Carnival Game? I've been looking for it for months now.

Anon_Ymous

Sep 3, 2018
Nah you can just play on a (phone) browser. Or Chrome on an android emulator.

First go to create account and login.
Then go here for the actual game.
If you're not logged in on the main page, the game will just keep reloading forever.

That said i do not recommend playing it. It's not much of a game, even less so than the usual ero gachas. And all the nice cards are heavily paywalled.

Reactions: JL5

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
Nah you can just play on a (phone) browser. Or Chrome on an android emulator.

First go to create account and login.
Then go here for the actual game.
If you're not logged in on the main page, the game will just keep reloading forever.

That said i do not recommend playing it. It's not much of a game, even less so than the usual ero gachas. And all the nice cards are heavily paywalled.
I was able to do it and play Devil Carnival and damn it sucked, the art was great just like the other games (tit shinobi yokai busters and angel bitch) but the format of the game was horrible and I couldn't even play for 30 minutes. What a damn shame. I hope Mandarin Farm drops another game from Mikan soon though cause I need some more of those ridiculously huge tits

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
Does anyone know a way to remove censorship
1. find tool that can uncens picture, this one gonna be tough
2. redraw each and every frame
the censor in this game is not built in within the engine but it's censored right on the picture so uncensored picture doesn't exist to begin with unless dev actually saved it in their hard drive

Mar 16, 2021
hi all new here to this game
just got this game and ran into this tried re opening the game and same thing happen also if i keep going the thing goes black. got the game from the compressed post
wonder if anyone can help me with this? 3cea0af6cfc816688523ca7d3ac9d94a.jpg aac5599fb8a31d15088f4406b5d4ff3a.png
Edit:
update i re downloaded the whole thing and got the file from the op link
Works fine now

Last edited:

genericalt64

May 18, 2022
ive downloaded both patches, and the dot animation wont play, i check the files and theres no dot animation in the movies file can someone help with my problem

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
pass, because gigantic boobs and pregnancy belly its illogical reason it mean Kuniochi would have be magical and not be able snap in two because all weight. Kuniochis in this game would have bowed and crutched because their boobs make them not posture properly. +bonus no realism perk.

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes