stuffity

Jan 3, 2019
Hey is there a fix for the trap animations. Every time I walk into everything just goes still for a while and clearly there is supposed to be some sort of pixel animation happening that isn't and then the game eventually just returns to normal

xzoozm

Apr 11, 2018
So uh... what is that "capture memo" key item supposed to say? trying to use it doesn't seem to do anything.
The game says you get stronger by losing and getting scenes, but what does it actually do? I assume the memo would have told me if it worked.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Hey is there a fix for the trap animations. Every time I walk into everything just goes still for a while and clearly there is supposed to be some sort of pixel animation happening that isn't and then the game eventually just returns to normal
Fixed sprite animations with a quick replace all, tell me if I missed any and I might update the fix.

Feb 2, 2018
I have the same problem and have no idea why it happens or how to fix it. Does anyone else have any idea ?
Found issue for me. I had used a save provided in this thread. There are 2 or 3 here, and two of which have issues. There is another one that works fine but I cannot remember which one that was.

Finn611i9

Jun 5, 2020
Hey, I'm not able to edit the save file of this game does anyone have a fix for this problem?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes