• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Plaedios

Jul 14, 2018
Everyone has their own limits, but there ain't no such thing as 'TOO BIG' in hentai games. :oops:
Those TITs are only operating at half capacity, there is clearly room for more! ...but not on my screen. lol

View attachment 1567418
This guy gets it, clearly a man of culture on Bakunyuu and Chounyuu.

We: What is the meaning of extremely large?

very imposing or impressive; surpassing the ordinary (especially in size or scale) extended, extensive. large in spatial extent or range or scope or quantity. gigantic, mammoth. so exceedingly large or extensive as to suggest a giant or mammoth.

Dev: Yes
It's amazing though, not many people seem to like such art etc

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I love huge tits but sometimes they get so big that they truly challenge my suspension of disbelief. How are you supposed to be a ninja carrying around that cargo? You wouldn't be able to hide from anyone, even if they were deaf and blind I don't think they could sneak around them.
They have got to have the worst osteoarthritis in their back from carrying those goods around 24/7.
Are they filled with helium?

Last edited:

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
The artstyle is really good, it would be perfect if not for those outlandish chest proportions, what a shame.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes