Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: A Shopping Adventure [v0.6.1] [Derover & Rich]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
XDXDXD Sure because during your shopping the time is running as in RL and after your choosen event the timeframe is closed and with that also the other shops. You have to wait for next Saturday shopping tour to get the next opportunity to visit the other.

You are fun! As in RL you don't need no time to buy something and when the next shop is closed after the visit of the first it's closed. XDXDXD

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
That's exactly why I am asking if they could change their day to Sunday so you can do both each weekend
But then you are missing stuff on sunday.
The game gives you a lot of time to try each event over an amount of weeks.
Don't worry, you just have to go to "Richman" :winkytongue:

Reactions: Max Headroom

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
But then you are missing stuff on sunday.
The game gives you a lot of time to try each event over an amount of weeks.
Don't worry, you just have to go to "Richman" :winkytongue:
I prefer "Derover & Rich". The tool section is bigger and the waitress are more sexier dressed. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: chungocanh12

Steel Ocean

Jul 11, 2017
How do i get the pictures for the shopping my come in as disk images
Put attached program in the Image directory. Program will create a new folder "decoded". You will find all images in .jpg format.
P.S. this program is not mine. Thanks for this to the F95zone community

DAFLASH3K

Jun 25, 2017
Put attached program in the Image directory. Program will create a new folder "decoded". You will find all images in .jpg format.
P.S. this program is not mine. Thanks for this to the F95zone community
Thanks will that work with all the other images

TheH

Aug 28, 2017
I have a problem with exotic dress. In the picture in which Ann says ... Didn`t i tell you to wait outisde? I have no way to select an answer and may then cancel the game. Have the version 0.5 jetzt already reinstalled several times.

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
does this mod have a "real action" in the latest version :p or teasing only?
It depends on what you see as real action.
We tried to follow the evolution of the characters of the game
(until the base game really keeps on stretching out too far)
But be aware, teasing is part of "the game".
But I hope to please you and others in future updates
(if the current one left you unsatisfied)

I have a problem with exotic dress. In the picture in which Ann says ... Didn`t i tell you to wait outisde? I have no way to select an answer and may then cancel the game. Have the version 0.5 jetzt already reinstalled several times.
I'll look into it and if necessary put a fixed version online.

EDIT: @TheH I checked the script and didn't find anything wrong with it.
Now before brushing this off like nothing, could you please answer me the following questions:
-Wich version of BB do you use?
-If possible could you provide me a screenshot of the scene itself and maybe the one before it aswell
-Do you use other mods? If yes, wich ones?
-If possible could you sent me your mod.txt you use?

That should be all of it.
I tested against v0.10, V0.11 and V0.12, can't seem to find anything locally.

daveliddz

Oct 16, 2017
I have the same issue as TheH with the missing option, i'm using v0.12 with no other mods, using the mod.txt provided in the OP, it happens after clicking "Mom?" after peeking at her trying on the exotic dress.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I have the same issue as TheH with the missing option, i'm using v0.12 with no other mods, using the mod.txt provided in the OP, it happens after clicking "Mom?" after peeking at her trying on the exotic dress.
I tried both v.11 and v.12 and have the same problem. Speak to Mom and then the only thing that can be done is end the game.

TheH

Aug 28, 2017
Thank you for your answer Derover

Here ist the Screenshot
upload_2018-1-5_11-39-34.png

I tried it with the Chancer Mod and without it.

I also did the replacement of the assembly CSharp file.

Do you need more information?

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
Thank you for your answer Derover

Here ist the Screenshot
View attachment 55067

I tried it with the Chancer Mod and without it.

I also did the replacement of the assembly CSharp file.

Do you need more information?
Thanks TheH for the information.
As I still can't reproduce the error, I've tried something out, tested if it still worked locally and now I'll need your help again to test if this fixes your problem.

Please try the attached "mod.txt" with your game. If possible, without any other mod or modified assembly file.
(Normally this mod doesn't rely on any modified files)

Anyone else having this problem and willing to test the file is welcome as well.

wazagot

May 23, 2017
As I still can't reproduce the error, I've tried something out, tested if it still worked locally and now I'll need your help again to test if this fixes your problem.

Please try the attached "mod.txt" with your game. If possible, without any other mod or modified assembly file.

Anyone else having this problem and willing to test the file is welcome as well.
I have the same issue and the file doesn't fix it.thx

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017

I just tried the new mod on both 11 and 12 with no problem for the exotic dress.. I didn't try anything else though cause I need to leave for a bit. Hopefully whatever was done has fix the issue for everyone and there will be no other issues.

TY for whatever you did.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote