Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Big Brother: Another Story - Cheat Mod [v1.7.1] - [OnlyFunz]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Can i get another version of the mod so can get hints back?
The latest update of Main game version, changed alot of things in the Opportunity section.
Currently I'm working on revealing unlocked Opportunities.

Hints section will take a lot of time to implement. I'm sorry - can't promise update with it anytime soon. o_O

fadeevsa

Feb 14, 2021
hello, on the android version we can stop working, throws it out of the game. Installed a new version to go through first, went in, saved, downloaded the mod file, installed as indicated in the instructions

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
hello, on the android version we can stop working, throws it out of the game. Installed a new version to go through first, went in, saved, downloaded the mod file, installed as indicated in the instructions
I have not tested the Android Version of the Main Game. You should ask in the Main game thread.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Please someone has translation in portuguese Tks
You should ask in the Main game thread. This is only for Cheat Mod and translation of other languages in here is only for the Cheat mod words.

Nomaden1

Oct 11, 2017
You should ask in the Main game thread. This is only for Cheat Mod and translation of other languages in here is only for the Cheat mod words.
I don't need the new hints for the latest update, im just stuck quite close to the beginning. You dont have an earlier version?

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I don't need the new hints for the latest update, im just stuck quite close to the beginning. You dont have an earlier version?
Earlier version is not compatible with the new Game update, it will crash and restart the game.
I would suggest you look into Walkthrough in the Main game thread.

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
If you play with cheat mod, the story doesn't go on from where Aunt Kira is visiting, the opportunity doesn't go on where she is supposed to talk to her mother's friend. I'm already 8 weeks over it without what happens new.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
If you play with cheat mod, the story doesn't go on from where Aunt Kira is visiting, the opportunity doesn't go on where she is supposed to talk to her mother's friend. I'm already 8 weeks over it without what happens new.
Cheat Mod doesn't change any Character events.
Do you mean Kira's talk with Eric? You might want to check Walkthrough.
(Check if you have progressed Nightly events with Kira)

Reactions: Nemo56

Seraphi23

Sep 4, 2017
Any way to reset the Alice smoking quest? Botched it in the earlier saves and am too lazy to replay from the beginning.

szyba1991

Nov 12, 2019
Blog commands don't work i atache my save... if anybody coud help.
Open Console view and type:
talk_var["blog"] = 1
Now, Go and talk to Alice. If you're still not getting the Blog opportunity.
Type another Console command:
poss['blog'].open(0)

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Any way to reset the Alice smoking quest? Botched it in the earlier saves and am too lazy to replay from the beginning.
I;ll have a check in the code and update you by tomorrow

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Blog commands don't work i atache my save... if anybody coud help.
Open Console view and type:
talk_var["blog"] = 1
Now, Go and talk to Alice. If you're still not getting the Blog opportunity.
Type another Console command:
poss['blog'].open(0)
I;ll have a check and let you know by tomorrow.
Is it an old save?

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
I'm playing without a walkthrough but I'll check this way again with Aunt Kira and Eric. ;)

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Type this in console using the same order:
Code:
poss['smoke'].stages[0]=1

poss['smoke'].stages[1]=0

poss['smoke'].stages[2]=0

poss['smoke'].st()
Now, go check in Opportunity Section, it should show the Starting stage of the "Cigarette Smoke" Quest.
Wait until the next Dinner time. :illuminati:

I;ll be including an option to "RESET" certain quests in the next Cheat Mod update :WeSmart:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote