3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

loser12366

Jan 28, 2022
Yeah, but even if he was updating twice a week someone would be giving him a hard time on why not 3 times :) I think generally it's a compliment that people are impatient for the work but that's not enough to make more hours in the day or things render faster (or whatever cause of the hold up is)
Yeah but I think people have a right to complain when there are 2 updates in one year. That does not mean people are impatient that means the development team is incompetent. That is completely unexpectable for the people who pay monthly and receive no content.

Reactions: ajleo and poolstar

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
Even after all these years these comments are still entertaining, no matter how often someone came up with the same idea.
Tbh , This is just Sadbox game , after years , Scripting shouldn't be hard work, and for the Art , he need only 1 week to finish rendering few images for every update, he's not even doing Animation , the hardest part for every dev.

Yes Professional good work, but he's lazy , or he got a daily job and not founding enough time for this project.

Reactions: tankdick and Stoupy

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Tbh , This is just Sadbox game , after years , Scripting shouldn't be hard work, and for the Art , he need only 1 week to finish rendering few images for every update, he's not even doing Animation , the hardest part for every dev.

Yes Professional good work, but he's lazy , or he got a daily job and not founding enough time for this project.
Or he has been affected by the invasion of Ukraine . . .

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Or he has been affected by the invasion of Ukraine . . .
That he has. But he never made fast progress in the first place. People keep underestimating the amount of work for the layers and how much effort he puts into details and making the repeatables more diversified. What I find really cool is that the story progression also affects the repeatables, that's something you don't find in every game. Is all this detail work a wise decision? I certainly won't judge. The impatient people who are to lazy to actually play the game would certainly better off with a kinetic novel.
Me? I like the game and am eager to see where it goes. And if it ever gets to a final stage and is sold on a gaming platform (please don't let it be Steam, anything but Steam really), I'll buy it.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I like the game as well. It became obvious pretty early that his dev cycle is on the slow side. It is what it is. You can always sub for part of the year and cancel if you want to support him but don't think he's producing enough content to justify a year long sub.

Personally, I don't think the multiple clothing options per scene is worth the time investment but it sounds like I might be in the minority for fans of this game so that's fine. Just means that the dev cycle for this game will always be significantly slower than a game that didn't do that. I do enjoy the extra options. I would just rather have extra scenes where other things are happening than the same scenes with a few different clothing options. I tried doing the extra clothing options thing in my mod so I know how much work it is (I didn't use layers, so the coding was less complicated for me but the render time was worse).

I'd be more likely to buy it if it was a Steam release personally rather than doing a Patreon sub, but that means he gets nothing unless he actually finishes it unless he was going to split it into multiple episodes or something like some games do. Also the amount I'd be willing to pay on Steam depends on how much content there is in the game.

Last edited:

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
That he has. But he never made fast progress in the first place. People keep underestimating the amount of work for the layers and how much effort he puts into details and making the repeatables more diversified. What I find really cool is that the story progression also affects the repeatables, that's something you don't find in every game. Is all this detail work a wise decision? I certainly won't judge. The impatient people who are to lazy to actually play the game would certainly better off with a kinetic novel.
Me? I like the game and am eager to see where it goes. And if it ever gets to a final stage and is sold on a gaming platform (please don't let it be Steam, anything but Steam really), I'll buy it.
Steams largest platform, so most money that said Steam really doesn't like certain adult games with little rhyme or reason as to which so

2dark2

Oct 22, 2017
The test of one day goes a week there, the question is whether there are many bugs, expect a delay of a couple of months or a release soon?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

BigBrother Another Story Unofficial Guide RV0.04

(Based on Game version RV0.04)

English version

German version

French version

Russian version

If there is a mistake in the guide, please let me know.
I apologize for all the typos and grammatical mistakes . English is not my native language .

Thanks to Aleksey90 , EQGamer , Maxbishup and Lukumoide
Thanks to Cerberus for the German translation .
Thanks to Otto Rhino for the French translation.
Thanks to Borr for the Russian translation .

And thanks to all those who helped me .

Last edited:

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022

BigBrother Another Story Unofficial Guide RV0.01

(Based on Game version RV0.01)

English version
View attachment 2418692

German version
View attachment 2418693

French version
View attachment 2418694

Russian version
View attachment 2418695

Slovak version
View attachment 2418696

Spanish version
View attachment 2418697

I apologize for all the typos and grammatical mistakes . English is not my native language .

Thanks to
ItkoSK for the Slovak translation .
Thanks to Skay for the Spanish translation .

Thank you, it's such an essential so much fun stuff isn't in the official quest log it'll be good to map that as well

Reactions: .Black Panther.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

BigBrother Another Story Unofficial Guide RV0.01

(Based on Game version RV0.01)

English version
View attachment 2418692

German version
View attachment 2418693

French version
View attachment 2418694

Russian version
View attachment 2418695

Slovak version
View attachment 2418696

Spanish version
View attachment 2418697

Thanks to
ItkoSK for the Slovak translation .
Thanks to Skay for the Spanish translation .

How many languages you are fluent?
Yes others are doing the translations,but did you know them at least at basic level?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes