3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I had high hopes for this game when the remake was introduced. But now it seems either the dev is stalling or not interested or he just can't stop improving and therefore stall on actual game progression.

Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen

Zilver Fox

Dec 17, 2017
3 months.. and kinda feels like its the same if not less than there were before.. that or it bugged out on me.....
Though the huge remake would meen we got content faster.. that was part of the reason. It seems to be even slower now.. expecially with the lack of content we get after this long :(
Would have been better to NOT remake the game and just continue "another story" :( Shame.. could be the best game out there...

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BigBrotherAnotherStoryRebuild-0.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
BigBrotherAnotherStoryRebuild-0.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
torrent dont work

Blue Eyes710

Oct 14, 2019
It's the 12th day and I can only buy sunlotion. There are no ladder, no books and so on. Is it a bug or tooks it more time to buy things like that? So it's impossible to make progress. I installed the newest Version and started a new game.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
It's the 12th day and I can only buy sunlotion. There are no ladder, no books and so on. Is it a bug or tooks it more time to buy things like that? So it's impossible to make progress. I installed the newest Version and started a new game.
can someone check if the blog quest can be finished at this version
if no will wait some another update ;d
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-rebuild-v0-03-00-aleksey90.43101/post-10160742

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes