3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Or better yet, do you happen to have a game that's just like Big Brother? and completed

with sister mother sister
About german ... Lukumoide posted a few screenshots from a german version, but I don't know if that's the legacy version or the rebuild. Althgough german is my mother tongue, I prefer to play games in english, so I didn't bother. You'll have to look for yourself.

Try Man of the House. It has a very similar setting and I liked it a lot. The older+younger sister setting is not that uncommon, you'll stumble across it once in a while. The first game where I saw it was a text adventure called Sam Shooter.
There's also a Ren'Py Remake of the original Big Brother called "Big Brother Ren'Py Story Remake". It's almost a 1:1 carbon copy with some fan art expansions and more Eric ntr content.
Big Brother Another story is a very different approach to the scenario.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I can't understand how people can fall for their lies. every end of the month they give an excuse about something and this happened in february. in case people don't have any idea there are many people who work for free, you didn't read it wrong for free and in the last few weeks no one has said anything at all. they have contact with aleksey and let him speak out himself, which is quite strange. just don't forget that if he doesn't like your project he will do another rebuild.

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
I can't understand how people can fall for their lies. every end of the month they give an excuse about something and this happened in february. in case people don't have any idea there are many people who work for free, you didn't read it wrong for free and in the last few weeks no one has said anything at all. they have contact with aleksey and let him speak out himself, which is quite strange. just don't forget that if he doesn't like your project he will do another rebuild.
Yep, another new version of big brother "with newers graphics and mechanics" . It is an endless loop keeping the patrons in check and the money in flow. Human nature does not change and therefore their will always be people who support him. At least there are some people with sense here

• Haha
Reactions: seja10

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Lol not really sure why you're mad since you aren't paying for shit. Since it looks like you are counting down the seconds between every release, maybe you should go find a hobby or something. Maybe go learn a programming language and start making your own games.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes