3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
But this is the only BB variant where we also do chores. There's plenty of games with harems and pregnancy. But in how many can you give your definitly-not-blood-related-roommate a hard time while vacuum cleaning?

Last edited:

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Please keep the discussion ON TOPIC.

Avoid talking about R7. This includes grooming. Avoid trolling and trying to provoke each other. Avoid responding to off-topic comments with more off-topic comments. Report the offending comment instead.

Otherwise thread bans will begin.

DO NOT respond to this warning.

Jun 10, 2017
Eric's content is supposed to start in Season 2. A good end for S1 would be to introduce him with some sort of cliffhanger.
He's supposed to be gone by the end of season/chapter 2 right?

Hope it ends with him being found after being "dealt" with.

Or he just gets kicked out for good, either way works.

I know Aleksey said that after he's gone he might cause trouble for Ann at work or something like that, I'm OK with that as long as it bites him in the ass (repeatedly, by a very big and vicious dog) in the end. Maybe he ends up getting fired and Ann gets offered his job or something lol.

All depends on what Aleksey's "post-Eric" plans are.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
He's supposed to be gone by the end of season/chapter 2 right?

I don't know about that, but I doubt that he'll stay for long.

That's true.
In the previous build, even for the time when he was in the house, we had stories going on that didn't involve him.

He's supposed to show up later again, after all he's still Ann's boss and will cause her trouble as revenge.
But of course there is no information about how that will happen and to what extend.

Reactions: firevoodoo

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So you want Eric to knock them up?
Or no one. Which is the better solution.
Having an offspring with your landlady or roommate never leads to anything good and having the guys kids in the house who got kicked out ... also not fun.

But it's purely hypothetical anyway, neither will happen in this game.

Reactions: firevoodoo
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes