3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

gearlight

Aug 29, 2023
Not even Alfred knows. This was actually the explanation for Batman not understanding Joker's motives.
Why is now turning into comic? By the way I hate batman and joker does teo are idiots I rather go for iron-man because he sacrifice his life to save the world

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Why is now turning into comic?
It's from the movie The Dark Knight and not from a comic book.

And btw, many heroes sacrificed their lives alreday. They just keep coming back or the writers let the story take place in a different universe.
Bats for example sacrificed not only his live, but extended his suffering to save the world. After he was infected by the Anti-Life equasion, he cooled down his body long enough to organize the evacuation of survivors. But when the infection spread too wide, he had Alfred shoot him before he turned into a zombie. THAT was from a comic book.

... aaaaaaand that's enough off-topic for now. I really just wanted to point out where that expression came from.

Last edited:

gearlight

Aug 29, 2023

And btw, many heroes sacrificed their lives alreday. They just keep coming back or the writers let the story take place in a different universe.
Bats for example sacrificed not only his live, but extended his suffering to save the world. After he was infected by the Anti-Life equasion, he cooled down his body long enough to organize the evacuation of survivors. But when the infection spread too wide, he had Alfred shoot him before he turned into a zombie. THAT was from a comic book.

... aaaaaaand that's enough off-topic for now. I really just wanted to point out where that expression came from.
Yeah his suffering because is a fking emo staying in the dark sleeping in the cave one of reason why I hate batman his big different from iron-man iron-man bad ass while batman is emo loser

• Haha
Reactions: LuciferPrometheus

gearlight

Aug 29, 2023

Also batman have throat cancer when he speak

gearlight

Aug 29, 2023

Second reason why I hate batman vs joker because they have both mental illness that needs a psychology doctor to rehab their insanity

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I find it to be the best interpretation of BB so far.
Good / bad depend for many people depend a lot on their expectations.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Yeah his suffering because is a fking emo staying in the dark sleeping in the cave one of reason why I hate batman his big different from iron-man iron-man bad ass while batman is emo loser
He works out of a cave he sleeps in a rather nicely appointed bedroom in the manor with a few exceptions where he falls asleep in front of the computer

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes